Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

What a small world, I played with both of them last year! Is Smitty still working at the pro shop? Falbo is sick on defense, but I'm pretty sure he graduated last year.

I'm transfering to UCF this next semester, and will definitely be missing everyone on that team a whole lot.

edit: Hell yeah schwaid kicks ass! As does guilana. Do I know you TBLfan?

Sick! Yea, Jason is still in the pro shop. I go in there to give him hell all the time. I watched one of your games that you guys had after one of mine. I can't remember who it was against, all I know is that you murdered them :P Too bad you're transferring! Does UCF have a hockey team? I just moved here from Cali, so I know nothing about the colleges! Pretty sick to see someone else on a board that's local to the Tampa area, especially our area :P

What a small world, I played with both of them last year! Is Smitty still working at the pro shop? Falbo is sick on defense, but I'm pretty sure he graduated last year.

I'm transfering to UCF this next semester, and will definitely be missing everyone on that team a whole lot.

Sick! Yea, Jason is still in the pro shop. I go in there to give him hell all the time. I watched one of your games that you guys had after one of mine. I can't remember who it was against, all I know is that you murdered them :P Too bad you're transferring! Does UCF have a hockey team? I just moved here from Cali, so I know nothing about the colleges! Pretty sick to see someone else on a board that's local to the Tampa area, especially our area :P

It wasn't directed towards me but UCF does have a hockey team but they've never been quite as good as USF. USF is one of the better teams right now although some of the best players have moved on in the past couple years, FGCU is just about the only team that consistantly matches up well with USF in the league. UF and FSU aren't very good, haha.

Well, I figure I can post a couple of pictures of me. I sadly haven't even been playing a year, though I've made a lot of improvement, and I don't see much ice time being the only girl on my High School team.

teamphotohx4.jpg

Don't make fun of the pads. I'm poor and it's all I could afford :P

In game pic, one of the few...

Yea...I'm not some awesome pro like everyone else on here... :P

what is highschool hockey like in florida?

Well, I figure I can post a couple of pictures of me. I sadly haven't even been playing a year, though I've made a lot of improvement, and I don't see much ice time being the only girl on my High School team.

teamphotohx4.jpg

Don't make fun of the pads. I'm poor and it's all I could afford :P

In game pic, one of the few...

Yea...I'm not some awesome pro like everyone else on here... :P

what is highschool hockey like in florida?

It goes some-what unnoticed. My number 1 response to me saying I play for my HS team is "Bloomingdale has a hockey team!?". Lemme put it this way: Our football team went 1-10 this season and everyone still went to their games over ours (understandable). We have our cheering section when we play our rival school. It's nothing like up North. It's fun, but it's also the only HS hockey I've ever played.

Edited by GoalieGirl

It goes some-what unnoticed. My number 1 response to me saying I play for my HS team is "Bloomingdale has a hockey team!?". Lemme put it this way: Our football team went 1-10 this season and everyone still went to their games over ours (understandable). We have our cheering section when we play our rival school. It's nothing like up North. It's fun, but it's also the only HS hockey I've ever played.

sounds almost like texas but almosr every highschool has a team

sounds almost like texas but almosr every highschool has a team

The weird part is, is that every HS in our county has a team, or at least a team for kids from that school to go play for.

It's nothing like up North. It's fun, but it's also the only HS hockey I've ever played.

I live about 15 min. from boston and I know mass is one of the "Hockey hotbeds" but honestly Highschool hockey in Mass is terrible. We get huge crowds for my local teams games, but I have to go to prep school next year because the level of play at my highschool is so bad.(I'm going to be a freshman) i dont think your missing out on anything playing in Florida.

It's nothing like up North. It's fun, but it's also the only HS hockey I've ever played.

I live about 15 min. from boston and I know mass is one of the "Hockey hotbeds" but honestly Highschool hockey in Mass is terrible. We get huge crowds for my local teams games, but I have to go to prep school next year because the level of play at my highschool is so bad.(I'm going to be a freshman) i dont think your missing out on anything playing in Florida.

I didn't think that. I'm just saying people don't get hyped over it like up north. We have some great players. We've got a Scott Niedermayer esque defensemen and a Marty St. Louis Jr. Both are very good hockey players. It's just not paid attention to here like it is up North. That's what I meant :)

I have to say that high school hockey down here in SD is exactly like Florida. The football teams down here take up so much space that when we got a rink DONATED to the school, they said no because we didnt have the space or the funds to keep the rink. Really pissed me off, especially because our football went 1-9 and lost our own homecoming game. Hate the school system politics

I have to say that high school hockey down here in SD is exactly like Florida. The football teams down here take up so much space that when we got a rink DONATED to the school, they said no because we didnt have the space or the funds to keep the rink. Really pissed me off, especially because our football went 1-9 and lost our own homecoming game. Hate the school system politics

OMG, that's EXACTLY how our HS is, except we didn't have a rink donated to us. Our football team lost 35-0 in our homecoming game. By SD, do you mean San Diego? Sorry, first city to come to mind, I'm from there :P

Atta boy - I went to UCF. They do have an ice team, but never have been very good. I played roller instead - I told the ice coach that I was too used to not wearing shouldies and a cage.

GG - a friend of mine graduated from Bloomingdale HS. Small world.

OMG, that's EXACTLY how our HS is, except we didn't have a rink donated to us. Our football team lost 35-0 in our homecoming game. By SD, do you mean San Diego? Sorry, first city to come to mind, I'm from there :P

Yeah San Diego is where I live. Down in the Del Mar area

I'm from Essex, Vermont. It looks like you play for Danvers. We played you guys in the winter. We won like 6-1 I think. Glouchester was pretty damn good though.

What HS do you go to?

Westview. Its not really in the Del Mar area like I described but in between there and the Torrey Highlands

Amazing! I didn't know High Schools in San Diego had hockey team. I haven't lived there since I was 5. I lived up in Murrieta and played roller hockey when I was 15. Lived there for 5 years :P So, important question: Kings or Ducks?

Edited by GoalieGirl

I loved the kings for a bit but now im siding with the ducks more. Im gonna be on the Jumbotron at the Honda Center as the fan interviews. Its actually my team, San Diego Samurai thats gonna be on the screen but im in there somewhere. And Vista Murrieta has a team, they're just not in CIF. have a couple of friends who live up there

I loved the kings for a bit but now im siding with the ducks more. Im gonna be on the Jumbotron at the Honda Center as the fan interviews. Its actually my team, San Diego Samurai thats gonna be on the screen but im in there somewhere. And Vista Murrieta has a team, they're just not in CIF. have a couple of friends who live up there

See, I was an MVHS girl, not VHMS. I moved from there after the second year it was open. The hockey team must be relatively new then. Interesting...very interesting! And its a VERY good idea to side with the Ducks ;) :P

What HS do you go to?

Westview. Its not really in the Del Mar area like I described but in between there and the Torrey Highlands

Are you on the Varsity team?

What school do you play for/ go to?