Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66RNQQTK3c

figure id post this...although its the worst quality out there (digi), i'm #21. I got 2 snipes going in it near the end. If any of you are canucks fans, i hate you , since #6 on white is alex burrows and boy is he a loser. If you see them score and hear someone celebrate, it's him.

O and this is summer hockey in a 3 on 3 rink

Lookin' good.

Making me realize how bad I need to get into shape <_<

pics dont show. if it's your album on facebook, open the facebook album, and look for the link on the bottom that allows you to show that entire album to non-friends/etc.

Hey when you skates on there frist did you feel like you were jsut learning to skate again, i found i took me like 30 mins just to get into a decent stride.

Hey when you skates on there frist did you feel like you were jsut learning to skate again, i found i took me like 30 mins just to get into a decent stride.

a little slower, and its definitely not like skating on ice

juniors or 18u?

Juniors.

and thanks pat!

Are those pictures from the Junior Bruins tourney this weekend? I was there and the hotel I was in had a bunch of guys wearing Pheonix Polar Bear stuff.

I gotta say, jon93, the goalie looks pretty sick in that pic.

Just a plain old Simmons Matrix matched set. :)

He's also just about to get beat five-hole or low-glove - hehe.

juniors or 18u?

Juniors.

and thanks pat!

Are those pictures from the Junior Bruins tourney this weekend? I was there and the hotel I was in had a bunch of guys wearing Pheonix Polar Bear stuff.

ya that was us...

we were there, but those pictures weren't from that tournament.

Worst Aus National team jersey of all time. The Nike ones before that were so much better.

The nike ones were nice. i saw some on ebay a few months ago, but they were pretty pricey. i would like to pick one up somewhere though...

On Ebay you say? I wonder, where they the real deal with a players name etc on the back or blank? I can't recall IHA ever selling any of the older type online. Generally the only way to get was to earn it.

On Ebay you say? I wonder, where they the real deal with a players name etc on the back or blank? I can't recall IHA ever selling any of the older type online. Generally the only way to get was to earn it.

they looked to be the real deal. they were blanks, and came with the tracksuits too. I erased the link on my watch list, otherwise id post the link... the seller was out of New York somewhere...

hockey%20boy.jpg

:rolleyes:

Edited by GoHabsGo