Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

what league is that?

college club, ACHA

Excellent pics, and all three teams uniforms look very sharp. Most of the teams out here (the northwest) are kinda lame.

Is that good like Divison 1 or 3 or comprable to Junoir A

what league is that?

college club, ACHA

Excellent pics, and all three teams uniforms look very sharp. Most of the teams out here (the northwest) are kinda lame.

Is that good like Divison 1 or 3 or comprable to Junoir A

Im sure there are some teams in the ACHA that can compare with D-1 and D-3 teams in the NCAA. as far as my team we have some guys who played Junior A and B

Edited by cwc2134

ACHA is generally alot of guys who are good hockey players but not good enough for "varsity" (d1 and d3) programs. There are kids who graduated from my high school who play for UVM, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, and Tennessee.

Opening faceoff for some high school senior tournament hosted by Durham Hockey Institute which is headed up by Keith Primeau. I'm on the right (most of you could have probably guess with my skates, which I just bought and I have not had time yet to put tuuk's on yet). I have no idea who the other kid is but Keith is absolutly gigantic and Jim Dowd (Philadelphia Flyers) is absolutly the nicest guy around. Uniform is looking like a complete gongshow because they have us socks and jerseys and told us to wear our high school pants, gloves and helmets. I just so happen to wear all black gloves me my high school team and our colors are navy blue and red. I look like I mess. Go ahead and say it.

n1458750057_30017037_1195.jpg

Edited by flyguy1697

I actually recognize the kid next to you on the faceoff. He plays out of the same rink as I do, just AA. I'm A so we bump heads a few times at the rink.