Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Yeah we beat kents hill 4-3 and NYA 4-2 and i play for Rothesay Netherwood School, were up in New Brunswick. We also play Eaglebrook(im not sure why they are alot younger then us) Deerfeild and Cushing Academy do you know how strong they are?

Deerfeild is strong and Cushing is extremely talented, Always one of the top prep schools in the league. Eaglebrook is a middleschool, grades 6-9 but most kids on the varsity team repeat and should be sophmores.

Deerfeild is strong and Cushing is extremely talented, Always one of the top prep schools in the league. Eaglebrook is a middleschool, grades 6-9 but most kids on the varsity team repeat and should be sophmores.

Ook so they are liek grade 10s then, the majority of our team is grade 10 and 11's so it should be a good game then?

Dman- Are the Whalers really that good? They good sick on paper. Im just wondering because a couple of old teammates moved down there to play for them.

yeah they are good, i was injured when we played them at a showcase and didnt get to see them but everyone said they were.

http://bay01.imagebay.com/bay.php?view=24865_hockeyyybf.jpg

Me in Blue going up against Bobby Farnham a D1 commit.

Do you play for pingree?? because we just played Kents Hill and North Yarmouth Acadmeny this weekend and i think pingree is in the same league as them.

my friend is the goalie for NYA, he is USA-17/18 recruit and QMJHL recruit as well. what team are you?

http://bay01.imagebay.com/bay.php?view=24865_hockeyyybf.jpg

Me in Blue going up against Bobby Farnham a D1 commit.

Do you play for pingree?? because we just played Kents Hill and North Yarmouth Acadmeny this weekend and i think pingree is in the same league as them.

my friend is the goalie for NYA, he is USA-17/18 recruit and QMJHL recruit as well. what team are you?

I play for rothesay netherwood school were not in that league, we jsut played sum exibhition games against them and the goalie we played did well, but there team wasnt that strong as a whole, we should ahve beat them worst

RadioGAGA

How do you find the pumps I am thinking of getting a pair but dont know weather to go black or white.

Does the pump feature really work or is it a gimmick also hows the durability Thanks

I wear XXX and i tryed a pair of 9ks today and i didnt liek how they felt on the bottom of my foot and one the sides, but remember there not broken in to fit my foot also i never felt the pump. i also tryed on a pair of 705 grafs and they felt amazing.

RadioGAGA

How do you find the pumps I am thinking of getting a pair but dont know weather to go black or white.

Does the pump feature really work or is it a gimmick also hows the durability Thanks

It fills the pocket around your ankle and locks it in pretty good. No problems with durability, skating roughly 2 times a week since I got them in the Spring.

I'm really happy with them. Very stiff skate (at least for me...I'm hardly a "power" guy), but almost everyone I play with has said my skating has imporved drastically since I'm skating in these, which probably has more to do with the fact that these actually fit me.

salla5 those team order eagle's are nasty

tell me about it. a few years ago our team president ordered our gloves and got yellow and blue instead of navy and gold. so the gloves look so ugly with our gold jerseys and dont even match. so pretty much pointless.