Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Logos on the pants are YIT on the left which is a construction company i believe, and then the Arrow-ish logo is an energy company called pojolan voima.

I wear the rbk pro stock gloves. I just got another pair of them from hockey monkey and thankfully they are the same size. I didn't realize how nicely broken in the gloves were until I got the new ones.

Logos on the pants are YIT on the left which is a construction company i believe, and then the Arrow-ish logo is an energy company called pojolan voima.

I wear the rbk pro stock gloves. I just got another pair of them from hockey monkey and thankfully they are the same size. I didn't realize how nicely broken in the gloves were until I got the new ones.

you a finn?

Wow i never thought i would see another one of those, a guy on my team has the exact one yellow and all, but he only wears it to free skate lol, i would rocker in a game those..

Very nice. I have an old Cooper that I use for sticktime and coaching, but I would never use it in a game. I think my head's pretty important.

Very nice pics..

sidenote, that silver/orange Cascade someone is wearing in the background (2nd pic) made me throw up in my mouth a little. Even his teammate is looking at him like "what the e'ff are you wearing?!"

Edited by AnthonyJTa

TC, not going to lie, those new uni's are dirty.

Also, sick MIA's. The more and more I see them I'm about to break down and throw down some $$$ for some customs.

Edited by D-MaN88

TC, not going to lie, those new uni's are dirty.

Also, sick MIA's. The more and more I see them I'm about to break down and throw down some $$$ for some customs.

Thanks man. I like them a lot.. but Im actually thinking about picking up a pair of those Purple Holy Cross ONE90s on ebay. $80 is more than reasonable, and they would look pretty sweet with our Js.

B Neal, yeah its club. I didnt want to play a junior schedule, or enter college being a 21 year old freshman without guarntee of a scholly... so I let the "big dream" die out a little. Fortunately our team is pretty good, and the level of hockey is much higher than I thought it would be.

I like those uniforms Snipes. BTW your MIA gloves look like they were made for that jersey/socks combo and nothing else!

Thanks Joe. As a matter of fact I ordered those gloves a couple years ago, and they just so happened to work out perfectly.

Very nice pics..

sidenote, that silver/orange Cascade someone is wearing in the background (2nd pic) made me throw up in my mouth a little. Even his teammate is looking at him like "what the e'ff are you wearing?!"

haha, join the club. the same kid also has pink laces in his one90s :unsure: