Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

aint really read this thread much but noticed a mention of some of you guys playing for uni teams, anybody there this weekend in ice sheffield for the nationals? i play for hull hawks. #81 with the luminous stick lol

TomMc#4 did you play at hull arena the other night by any chance? we played northumbria last saturday

rob - i saw you play today and was impressed with you. I was one of the kids who came in to watch whilst the other pad was being resurfaced. I cannot believe you had three players on your bench, you must have been knackered!

I was the one with the uber straight hair :D (thats if you saw me)

Edited by tomz

shoulda kept the laces white..

why doesn't your team have stripe socks? it would make the unis together better.

overall..good look. i'd just change the socks and the laces.

Does it really matter what a persons laces look like??

I like solid black socks...especially with those unis. Good look overall.

sorry mate i never knew! gutted you should have come said hi which of our 5 games did you watch then lol. i played crap we just kept clearing our zone dumping it and running the clock down sort of damage control lol. and gotta go back today with a busted up knee for 1 game stupid!

sorry mate i never knew! gutted you should have come said hi which of our 5 games did you watch then lol. i played crap we just kept clearing our zone dumping it and running the clock down sort of damage control lol. and gotta go back today with a busted up knee for 1 game stupid!

I was impressed with your number 68 (chan or somthing) he seemed to play D really well

yeh chans been playin for years. whod you play for then? we just didnt have any depth in the squad yesterday wasnt fun iv only played ice for about a year but was chucking some big checks about tho lol.

dude dunno if you read above we had 5 and 2 changes on the team. we plated one game decided we was that knackered the adam donned the outfield kit for rest of the weekend we put our reserve minder in who has never played in a remotely competitive game ever before and started skating november! it was a mad weekend, realised tho only fielding literally 9 players for 6 games kills ya. if i get time tomorrow ill email you a pic of the daft lad with his pink stick lol.

Yeah. Look for the 301s.

worst skates ever :ph34r:

yes, but those jerseys are actually green, have no idea how they came out like that, it was a photographer from GP when I was at the spring camp, they had a bunch posted on the website. In picture two i got devastated because i got a crappy pass in my skates while going full speed, picture 1 i got the puck and got an assist. I'm wondering whats up with the red dude skating away and the guy on my team looking like he's taking a crap

I learned how to "borrow" pictures... so here are a couple. In whites I'm fanning on a slapshot and in green I'm just looking about as intense as I get.

nationals4.jpg

nationals1.jpg