Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Last one for a while. Paper claims I'm the one doing the hitting :rolleyes:

%7Boption%7D

Haha, ill picture man. I like how the guys stick is still vertical while he is horizontal(ish).

Edited by M-Cohen

That door to the left behind the glass used to be PARADISE.

That's the room where the Solar Bears used to dump sticks and gear they didn't want anymore.

For us that used to be the jackpot. We used to get gloves, shafts and pants out of there.

Last one for a while. Paper claims I'm the one doing the hitting :rolleyes:

%7Boption%7D

Haha, ill picture man. I like how the guys stick is still vertical while he is horizontal(ish).

Yeah I'm the one in white, so that's my stick. It's tough being the smallest kid all the time.

I don't mind the iridium or whatever it is he rocks. Plus he has the skills to back it up. But a major doosh rocked a mirrored in my old league and since then I've just not cared for mirrored visors.

Dude, was he wearing roller hockey pants on the ice too?? I think I know which guy you may be talking about if it's NESHL

I know exactly who you are talking about!

He played in my sat night hour last week, gay ass mirrored visor and a pair of ccm 6.0's with blue laces

all he did was run his damn mouth the entire night, he also mentioned quincy youth was his favorite rink so I'm assuming we may have a match.

This guy thought he had game but I'm not sure about that, I'm no slouch but I'm also a converted forward after playing goal my whole life and I shut him down the entire night

haha cant agree more with the last two statements

I just ordered my custom felt tongues a size up for my new 95's, the tongues on there now cannot be folded, at least mine cant

This past Monday: credit to gf for pictures. They're a bit blurry since they were taken behind glass from the second level and they're blown up from another image.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

I'll probably get her to take some pics with more detail next time she comes to a game.

n501934004_542111_1753.jpg

Taken after our first ever competitive game, I'm 2nd from the right on the back row.

We won 15 - 5 :D I got 3 goals + 6 assists, +13, not too bad :)

This past Monday: credit to gf for pictures. They're a bit blurry since they were taken behind glass from the second level and they're blown up from another image.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

I'll probably get her to take some pics with more detail next time she comes to a game.

Was this @ 8 rinks?

Taken after our first ever competitive game, I'm 2nd from the right on the back row.

i didnt know the RAF had any teams :S

Were you plying the blind school?

i didnt know the RAF had any teams :S

The RAF has a few teams from a few bases across the country and then 1 main team made up of the best players. We're just from Cosford.

Were you plying the blind school?

Nope, The Eastern Crusade, a team made up of RAF personnel from the East Midlands including RAF Marham, Cottesmore and Cranwell.

Hehe, 1st left standing up is Snods! Our Odiham Vortex player!

I heard he scored 2 goals in that 15-5 game... Good on him...

Edited by eclap