Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

thanks greech.

I dont usually wear red for pick up, red is my radio station team colors, I was coming back from a fundraiser so I had to bring red helmet and gloves(didnt wear the shell obviously lol)

Yeah its the old Jofa 5090 I think. They are just branded as Rbk 5K now, I think their only available over here and in Europe.

Its an awesome lid to be fair, very light and yet well protected.

yeah! I recently got my hands on one of them, my 8k's are now put a side this new 5k/Jofa helmet is just great! :D

A few pics from the summer high school league im in. Jerseys were free so nothing to special. Just from a local hockey shop. But can't complain they're free.

stephenhockey1.jpg

stephenhockey2.jpg

Juniors, Sophmores, Freshman, and 8th graders. The graduated seniors can't play so the upcoming freshman (8th graders) get to play. So you can classify the juniors as a senior.

Just a few pics my ma bought from a photographer at our last 3 highschool games this year. The guy was really good.

n1504560144_30085149_566.jpg

n1504560144_30085151_1158.jpg

n1504560144_30085153_1814.jpg

Edited by k.nick91