Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Summer league, 25-1 and the championship, I am the front row left with the XX gloves, our ex-goalie/coach (old guy) is so nuts about winning he brought out 2 goalies, just in case the starter was off.

P8170047.jpg

hockey2.jpg

hockey.jpg

Edited by tro

Haha yeah, I've been using other people's jerseys all season, as the clubs new shirts never came in. Next season we should have them. In ice when we get the shirts given to us I ALWAYS get a shirt two sizes too small!lol

my buddy who used to do photos of AHL teams made it to my team's game the other night. here's the two of me i liked the most:

md1xs3.th.jpg

md2qb6.th.jpg

thanks jim!

edit: hmm, photos are pretty small. damn you, image shack.

OLD School LA Kings colours. I like. Our team had the other ones (Purple, with yellow accents). I"ll post up soon.

my buddy who used to do photos of AHL teams made it to my team's game the other night. here's the two of me i liked the most:

md1xs3.th.jpg

md2qb6.th.jpg

thanks jim!

edit: hmm, photos are pretty small. damn you, image shack.

OLD School LA Kings colours. I like. Our team had the other ones (Purple, with yellow accents). I"ll post up soon.

As promised n510888241_348566_4011.jpg

walrus, what kinda pants are those?

Old Kohos. My friend from Sweden came over and played some pick-up with me and we're the same size and he left them for me cause he was buying some new pants once he got back to Sweden and well I've had them since and I love em.

15q3yuq.jpg

Dude you have the sickets mitts I have ever seen. I wish I lived closer to you so I could jump you for them! LOL J/K.

For real though, if you ever feel like getting rid of them, look me up.

%7Boption%7D

Dude you have the sickets mitts I have ever seen. I wish I lived closer to you so I could jump you for them! LOL J/K.

For real though, if you ever feel like getting rid of them, look me up.

Those gloves can be had for a small price :angry: