Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

But it's the coldest damn rink in NJ though :lol:

Had to wear two Under Armours, two pairs of skate socks and my home and away socks to stay something close to warm last year

Noo we dont... these pics were from Silver sticks in PA

We should have ice by october.. but its terrible then.. it gets so foggy

Mid winter it is some of the best ice in NJ though

Edited by EBondo

But it's the coldest damn rink in NJ though :lol:

Had to wear two Under Armours, two pairs of skate socks and my home and away socks to stay something close to warm last year

Maybe if you got your ass off the bench once in a while, it wouldn't be so hard to stay warm!!

Oooohh, snap!

lol, j/k

Hahaha, last year, that might have actually been a true situation. My coach was an ass.

Haha you think it was cold then try practicing from 9:00 to 10:30 PM.. now that is cold

Did you win that tourney we had at our rink? i dont even remember

When I was growing-up playing with the Buffalo Saints, we practiced out of "Firemen's Park" ice rink in Depew...during the winter, we would have to keep the water bottles moving around on the bench to make sure they kept from freezing. Fucking COLD...but easily some of the best ice I've ever skated on.

I'm sure some of the Buffalo guys know what I'm talking about. As much as I hate the place (it's a dump), there's a small part of my heart that almost kinda enjoys going back and skating there when I get the chance.

Lost in a shootout to the Jags in the finals.

You and Crisalli playing AA this year or A?

Hahaha, last year, that might have actually been a true situation. My coach was an ass.

Haha you think it was cold then try practicing from 9:00 to 10:30 PM.. now that is cold

We dont have a AA, and noone wanted to go anyplace else.. We basically have the same team as last year, so we should destroy the league.. We already won silver sticks.. Were you on the team that won it for AA?

Back in my heyday (2007)

n1266060553_30146302_6197.jpg

dude you played for WBHS?

I managed the shop at OLSM

Haha, yeah - I had the misfortune of playing for WB. I try not to think about it.

That's a solid shop they've got over there at OLSM though.

Nahh I'm still on A this year. We shouldn't be that bad, shut out Toms River 2-0 and beat American Eagles 3-2, we got a lot better as camp went on and whatnot.

We dont have a AA, and noone wanted to go anyplace else.. We basically have the same team as last year, so we should destroy the league.. We already won silver sticks.. Were you on the team that won it for AA?

just a few pics from my new league in poland. our rink only holds about 600. but not exagerating at all its 3-5 times louder than any nhl game ive been to. the chants went on all game with no stops and you could barely hear the refs whistle and could not talk to your teamates more than 5 ft away. haha i love it.

opening home game intro

09sms1_f3.jpg

some of the fans at the game

09sms1_f10.jpg

• Like 1

its semi pro kovy....this is polands 1st league. and there is an extra league... and law goalie.. european fans are crazy. one of the top football (soccer) teams in poland plays aacross the street and there is hundreds of cops in riot gear and giant trucks to try to keep the fans from going to crazy.....usually after a few beers there fighting the cops either way