Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

hahah i coudnt belive it at first.im told polish football fans are feared by europe. groups of fans from dif. clups regularly meat up in large groups for fights and theres two teams in krakow that kill each other.....sports = life out hear

257094.jpg

257098.jpg

Couple of me from last nights game against a team from Russia. Had to ditch the long lived yellow laces before the game thanks to an unseens tear :( They will make a valient return next week :cool:

Edited by ZINC

not wearing shin guards or are they just smaller than normal?

even for a pickup game/adult hockey/shinny i wouldn't risk not wearing them. hopefully my eyes are just deceiving me. haha great set up though! how do you like that christian blade? i've always wanted to try them out but i could never find a curve i wanted without having to order them online.

Yeah, I'm wearing them, they are really thin base Bauer (400's or something, they are OLD). I'll be getting new ones soon, but as you can tell I can hardly tell I'm wearing them. I wouldn't ever play w/o shins :lol:

I looooove the Christian woodie blades. I use the T-6 pattern, and then put way more toe curve and open it way up. It is pretty much an exact rep of an Ovechkin pro-stock now. Puck feel and release is fantastic with my combo (Sickick shaft), and IMO is better than any OPS I have (S17, Dolo Grip, Vapor XX)

257167.jpg

257170.jpg

Last couple before I get more in a week or two.

Are those the 9k pants? Are you wearing them unzipped. I tried doing that, but the velcro keeps getting stuck to my socks, I'm thinking of cutting them off. What did you do?

Adding smoked visors to the list of gear I like, but wouldn't rock.

I got one on accident and didn't think I would like it.

Really love the thing, and I think a clear one would be weird to skate with at this point.

Is it the look, or looking out of it that would keep you from rolling with one?

Edited by Yoke

Hows the GC working out for you Jimmy?

The name is Lucy, not Jimmy; but I'll lt it slide...

We didn't do so well this year... Actually, we had some highs and lows this season. We beat on The Bears (9-1) in our first home game, but lost a few too many games that we could have won. I guess the best way to put it is that we're in a "rebuilding stage". Unfortnately I'm not a part of the future plans, as I'm shipping back to Canada in the next few months. Crazy thing is, I just noticed an old teammate from Canada just signed a contract with the Flint Generals of the IHL. I guess coming over here didn't help at all...

Cheers!

257167.jpg

257170.jpg

Last couple before I get more in a week or two.

Are those the 9k pants? Are you wearing them unzipped. I tried doing that, but the velcro keeps getting stuck to my socks, I'm thinking of cutting them off. What did you do?

Thats exactly what I did. Cut the velcro, and cut the zipper up just a little more, because it would stick to my socks too.

Most recent pics I got.

Before roller about a year ago.

n847370520_1759701_1749.jpg

Men's league last winter. Pre one95's.

photo1211764617166.jpg

Most recent. Saturday night practice at the brand new rink with college

n847370520_4259660_526.jpg

Edited by TNHhockey

Here is my photos from last game at saturday (#19)

1 - Playing in defence

232.jpg

2 - On the faceoff

22001.jpg

3 - timeout

290.jpg

Edited by Furyan

A few pictures from a game last year(sorry for the awful quality, I'm not that good with pics on the computer):

clearin out the slot

danemsh2.jpg

getting hooked

danemsh4.jpg

I think I scored here (yes, that kid in the back is wearing an x-ray helmet)

danemsh3.jpg

A few pictures from a game last year(sorry for the awful quality, I'm not that good with pics on the computer):

danemsh3.jpg

Either that goalie is very small...or your a man among boys in that League.