Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Me lunging in for a poke a few weeks ago at a 3on3 tournament...

pokecheck.jpg

Where is there a rink in Northern Ireland?

And i think we have a mini-shirt from your team in the BIPHA office at my local rink (Virtual Ice)

Me lunging in for a poke a few weeks ago at a 3on3 tournament...

pokecheck.jpg

Where is there a rink in Northern Ireland?

And i think we have a mini-shirt from your team in the BIPHA office at my local rink (Virtual Ice)

Our rink is in Bangor. Three of the kids that I used to coach at U12 were selected for the GB U10 team last year and we've another 3 over this weekend for U10 and U14. Through the trials some of our club officials have become quite friendly with the BIPHA guys so its very possible that one of our mini shirts has ended up at your local rink.

Where do you play and who for? I'm guessing that your from the Sheffield area so would probably play at Virtual Ice or Queens Road?

It took about 2-2.5 weeks to come. Once it was shipped it made it from China to Mass. in all of 2 days I was kind of impressed.

gg Saturday.. kinda sloppy both ways, and that ice surface is huge!

BTW i picked up some one95s in your proshop and got the "hurricanes discount"> $550.00

and what tourney did you play in over thanksgiving?

Edited by InTeN5ITy

Meh, we definitely could have played better. Didn't help that your first goal was scored by me too hah.

The ice surface is definitely big, it is an Olympic-sized rink. I've gotten used to playing on it. Can't wait to go to your place in January at 8:00PM (end sarcasm).

We played in the Aston tourney, went to the semis and got rocked by the Great Neck Bruins

Meh, we definitely could have played better. Didn't help that your first goal was scored by me too hah.

The ice surface is definitely big, it is an Olympic-sized rink. I've gotten used to playing on it. Can't wait to go to your place in January at 8:00PM (end sarcasm).

We played in the Aston tourney, went to the semis and got rocked by the Great Neck Bruins

pack the long sleeve under armour

Myself, terrible picture. Play for Penn State ACHA D1 team. If you could not tell, since we are a HUGE Nike school, everything of mine is Nike, except for my skates and Harrow twig, but now I'm using a One95 with my own glorious pattern.

n1458750057_30033109_1162.jpg

pack the long sleeve under armour

Last year I wore two pairs of skate socks and another pair of ankle socks, three Under Armours, two pairs of compression shorts, still freezing :lol:

Myself, terrible picture. Play for Penn State ACHA D1 team. If you could not tell, since we are a HUGE Nike school, everything of mine is Nike, except for my skates and Harrow twig, but now I'm using a One95 with my own glorious pattern.

%7Boption%7D

Wow-that's impressive. PSU is awful good, didn't you guys beat an NCAA d1 team a couple of years ago? Anyways, sharp unis and do they give you the Nike/Bauer stuff?