Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Wow was that Hal Gill on D? He got smoked like a salmon.

See kids, note the defenseman's white gloves..... haha.

Ahhh yes, kid with the white gloves. Always gets chirped 'round here...

Here are a couple shots of me (#19 in gold) playing in a charity hockey game. I'm a Federal Corrections Officer and my team played against a nearby prison's team made up of Correctional Officers. The game was put on to raise money for my good friend and fellow Correctional Officer Blair Henry that has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. The stands were pack (approximately 500 people). The money raised is going into an education fund for Blair's two boys.

Mike

7_filtered.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

n659501250_2203377_3408.jpg

Edited by noodle3872

Here are a couple shots of me (#19 in gold) playing in a charity hockey game. I'm a Federal Corrections Officer and my team played against a nearby prison's team made up of Correctional Officers. The game was put on to raise money for my good friend and fellow Correctional Officer Blair Henry that has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. The stands were pack (approximately 500 people). The money raised is going into an education fund for Blair's two boys.

Mike

Nice pics. That's really awesome of you guys to do for your buddy... :)

Subbed in for my friend's adult league team last night. Had like 3 breakaways. :lol:

attempt #1: I lost the handle and the puck just rolled into the goalie.

breakaway1eo9.jpg

attempt #2: goalie made a nice save.

breakaway2lm8.jpg

attempt #3 (lol I look fat in this picture)

breakaway31sf7.jpg

finally put one in. the guy in the teal jersey is still looking for where I went.

breakaway32aj6.jpg

breaking the puck out

carryingry5.jpg

and before anyone says it, yes my unis are fugly as hell.

Edited by Guitarmy

Mike

Nice pics. That's really awesome of you guys to do for your buddy... :)

Thanks Fletch.

Sadly, Blair passed away on December 27th, 2008. His last two wishes were for his boys (Keith age 12 and Jordan age 11) to have a college education and to see one more Christmas with his family. The hockey game raised $6k for the boys' education fund and other fundraising efforts raised $3k for the boys' education fund. There are other fundraising efforts yet to be held so the $9k will grow larger. I'm deeply saddened by his passing but I'm pleased he got his last two wishes.

Mike

Yellow laces are the nice graf waxed ones- $1.99 at the LHS so I had to. I'm debating going to either black laces or the all white officials laces. I guess only a true gear whore would ever have trouble deciding what laces to wear though, right? ;)

penalty shot goal.

ws23di.jpg

2 minute minor.

2v16nev.jpg

Dodging a hit.

30k3of7.jpg

LOL. playing my defensive role as a center.

9i64bt.jpg

Popping one 5 hole.

2vsgk1x.jpg

Playing Keep Away.

mbl6yp.jpg

Some Slight goalie interference

20icen4.jpg

Getting hooked down.

wwbz28.jpg

for pics where its unclear im number 12, right handed.

Edited by adam14