Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

our newer jerseys black and white ones, are much nicer then the old ones with the flames.. and im not a big of the sponsors.. i think it looks tidy, but theres too much going on.

its getting better.. under new ownership

but it still sucks

I used to skate drop in at wall while i was going to monmouth 2 years ago. that place makes the skatezone in pennsauken look like a professional rink. They even put some nice ramps out there on the ice for you!

what school are you playing for, middletown?

got a couple more from our last game. then im done, i promise :P

he shoots:

2h49n6h.jpg

He puts it in off the crossbar on a crappy goalie :D:

b4b69x.jpg

Edited by adam14

it went in, like hit the bar then directly off the ice then in. tell me about it, that goalie was brutal. and the guy who takes the pics is a dad of one of the players. its his hobby. haha he made a site and takes pictures at every single game.

EDIT: goalie looks outa position because i got the pass across the slot, which is why hes kinda sliding my way, and i have so much open space short side.

Edited by adam14

n708935230_5431230_9586.jpg

n708935230_5431244_5034.jpg

n708935230_5431260_5488.jpg

n708935230_5431274_3121.jpg

im the guy in green jersey... few pictures from a friendly game last sunday .... i kno its in a shitty sports hall but we dont have that many inline rinks in the uk !!

Hahaha...I assume you're talkin about the holders? They're actually black Tuuks C+'s...got them put on instead of the Cobras when I got 'em from Goalie Heaven/Majer Hockey. Got lucky though, it was the last pair they had in that size.

DSCN3076.jpg

Quality isn't the greatest, but whatever. :)

(I'm the forward, not the goalie)

marioqw8.jpg

EDIT: Got a slightly better picture...

me2cf1.jpg

Edited by AHF