Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

The only one ever taken of me that I have. This must have been eight years ago. Go ahead and laugh. No, really.

OldTimeHockey.jpg

The Kalamazoo Wings were original IHL competitors and not a particular favorite team but I got the jersey for $10 and it fits so well. Little too hot for most game instances but it has to be my favorite jersey to play in.

This was taken about 2 years ago. Old coach on the left, I'm in the middle, and my younger brother on the right. He is now taller than I am.

ianterrancastleice001.jpg

And 5 years ago. My how time has passed me by:

kibiht1.jpg

_DAN0181.jpg

From one of my Junior B games... I've got a ton more.

what kind of stick is that, at first i thought compro, but now that i look at it... brooklynite?

Rebellion. Got a couple free when I came to the team. Not a particularly excellent stick, I'm just in love with the curve and haven't been able to find anything else similar at retail, so I keep on using it.

This was taken about 2 years ago. Old coach on the left, I'm in the middle, and my younger brother on the right. He is now taller than I am.

And 5 years ago. My how time has passed me by:

im probably way off but were you on that team from the movie "in the crease?"

the california wave i think?

Awesome looking jerseys, JB. Great # too! :D

I actually collect #19 jerseys. Let me know if you have some extra you want to get rid of.

Cool, yeh I will do:) that particular shirt was sold on, as part of a own an loan thing the team does with fans, il dig out a full frontal pic of the shirt, but could prob get one from the manufacturer for about $40

For the record, with the short bench we won 14-2 last night and I had 7 goals... must be the One95 stick, that thing truly is on fire.

Or one could ask why you're playing E division hockey men's hockey....

a few of me from training.

I've seen the sleeve roll before but rolling the inline pants up? That's something enw for me :P

a few of me from training.

I've seen the sleeve roll before but rolling the inline pants up? That's something enw for me :P

I use the velcro straps, n during training they just seem to ride up more and more pulling the pant bottoms with them. bit more ventilation i guess :D

maybe you could start the trend over there...

Edited by arrows91