Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

4564_527705987260_144900532_31299912_4909951_n.jpg

Adult League Champs Winter 2009... June 2009 was the championship

Edited by Louie

Mint bud, what age midget?

Ha, its beer league. I'm the 2nd youngest on the team at 20 though.

haha, cool, well u look good in the pick and nice stick

n21726588_41178567_4400747.jpg

I'm in the blue jersey. Looks like I dodged a check but really I think he just tripped...lol

Sorry for the horrible image quality, I had to crop it out of a much larger picture.

Edited by reyno2ac

I'm in the blue jersey. Looks like I dodged a check but really I think he just tripped...lol

Sorry for the horrible image quality, I had to crop it out of a much larger picture.

reasons why we wear helmets.

Stumbled across the team photog's site tonight...

500185646_hxKcF-L.jpg

What's going on here? You two are hauling ass and the other team is coasting along like it's warmups

What's going on here? You two are hauling ass and the other team is coasting along like it's warmups

I'll tell you what's not going on. Back check.

I'll tell you what's not going on. Back check.

Is it bad the first thing I said was "oh look that guy has t blades"?

HAHAHAHA The rink staff all know that kid. We call him Ovie. Kid is a nice guy, but just brutal. His latest thing was his self modified helmet. He took his cage and cut out the grid that would be around his eyes, and put his stupid mirrored visor inside of his cage. It is ridiculously bad looking haha. that pic is just classic Ovie.

HAHAHAHA The rink staff all know that kid. We call him Ovie. Kid is a nice guy, but just brutal. His latest thing was his self modified helmet. He took his cage and cut out the grid that would be around his eyes, and put his stupid mirrored visor inside of his cage. It is ridiculously bad looking haha. that pic is just classic Ovie.

I wish I had a picture of his hideous cage/visor combo he made. Hopefully he'll be back next season, I love hearing him yell at everyone up and down the ice...