Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Sniper90 that arena looks really familiar...is that the powerade center? do you play for truenorth? what level?

good job on the championship btw...

The pics where I am in red, I was playing in North Vancouver 4 rinks (Canada). The pic where I am in orange is in Burnaby (All within the greater Vancouver district).

Was gonna say, I recognize those locker room doors in the background. Burnaby 8 Rinks. Been there so many times, and those locker room colored doors will probably be forever imprinted in my memory.

lol.. explain? 8 rinks ice is pretty horrendous for the most part. I have never actually played on there earlier than 5pm, so by then, the ice is already chewed up. Not sure how it is during the mornig, I am sure it's decent then. North Van, however, is amazing.

The yellow locker room doors in the background are from Burnaby 8 rinks, and yes, the majority of the ice there sucks. Though the Canucks video room is pretty damn snazzy. Been in there a few times.

heres a few from this saturdays. big win for us.

do you guys play against sanok? my buddy plays net for them (wojtek rocki)

hahah no we dont although with the new layout we might be playing them in a few months. but funny story wojtek actually started out in legia when he came to poland. then he moved up to sanok. heard hes pretty good

did you do something to your toecaps?

also what is your top hand doing? :P

maybe its just the picture but your top hand looks funny.

No, the toecaps are not altered. The skates themselves are customs, and the outsides starting from the toecap back are built-up with another layer. It just makes the skate very wide...and even more so in this picture. Also, when you flex forward, the sides of the skate flext out at the toecap as well.

Not sure why my hand is just capping the stick...I dont remember doing it. I think this one was taken during warm-ups.

Edited by eric42434224

In red, right of white

15436_188356335618_748370618_4352892_861969_n.jpg

Blocked shot

15436_188355920618_748370618_4352882_7020937_n.jpg

Chasing forward in the corner

15436_188355575618_748370618_4352873_4222975_n.jpg

Hustling for puck

15436_188355015618_748370618_4352842_5905517_n.jpg

Picking up puck for end to end rush

15436_188355275618_748370618_4352865_1319920_n.jpg

Marking ex-Montreal draft pick (trained in AHL, never got his name) and obviously didn't do a very good job

15436_188355400618_748370618_4352868_1946494_n.jpg

how do you know, at the goal line, that you're going for an end to ender?

i usually make that decision in between the blue line and centre line.

p.s, i thought curling ice is different?

I dont think he is saying that is what he was thinking at the time, only that it is a picture just before he went end to end.

I thought the same

Edited by cougarkiller98

heres a few from this saturdays. big win for us.

do you guys play against sanok? my buddy plays net for them (wojtek rocki)

hahah no we dont although with the new layout we might be playing them in a few months. but funny story wojtek actually started out in legia when he came to poland. then he moved up to sanok. heard hes pretty good

I shot for him at a few goalie camps last summer. I had no business being there in terms of playing caliber but I could still give him a pretty good workout at camps. Haven't had a chance to shoot on another goalie of that caliber, but his reflexes were sick. To warm up he stood at the goal line and he was still making 8 or 9 saves out of ten shots.

hes good no doubt. i'll probably be there this summer and will shoot on him. but your right. the goalies here are very good and rocki isnt even cream of the crop you know? i'll know in a month if we play them this season and i'll let you know how bad they kill us if we do haha

It just occurred to me I won't ever get any 'good' pictures because I'm the only one in my circle of friends how has a 'proper' camera and the know-how to use it... I can't even get my wife to pick up it with most of the lenses on it.

Sigh...

Well if anyone needs shots taken at Leaf Ice in IL let me know!