Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Marking ex-Montreal draft pick (trained in AHL, never got his name) and obviously didn't do a very good job

15436_188355400618_748370618_4352868_1946494_n.jpg

Haha, is it bad that I recognised that as Stirling ice rink because of the Ben & Jerry's vending machine?

I really don't know why they insisted on making a brand new rink then ruining it by making it a curling rink. Way too short and square for playing hockey on.

Who were you playing there Quintin?

Stirling ice rink won't be the same without the Ben & Jerry's. It's the only thing that makes it bearable. At least it's bigger than the old one. Ice is still crap!!

We were playing Paisley Blackhawks and half their team were guests from Patriots, Knights etc. What team do you play for?

Stirling ice rink won't be the same without the Ben & Jerry's. It's the only thing that makes it bearable. At least it's bigger than the old one. Ice is still crap!!

We were playing Paisley Blackhawks and half their team were guests from Patriots, Knights etc. What team do you play for?

Lol, gotta make it worth the trip by having a Ben & Jerry's!

Play for the Fife Icedogs. Did you play in the team that beat us in the Plate final at Stirling last year?

Thought it might have been these guys you were playing against Miroslav Rakovan, plays for Slough Tornados, and I'm certain he was an NHL Draft pick. Half their team is import players.

lol don't complain from higgins to jagr's a very nice jump ;)

Hey don't get my wrong, I'm not complaining at all. At least if I play crap I still look like a good player haha

^ WOW. I don't think they could look any more alike.

Yeah, thats a pretty freaky resemblance in those photos!

The eyes look like Prucha but the 5 O'clock screams Jags. Weird.

4145950705_892f685726.jpg

From a CIHL game, the ice hockey league in Taiwan (southeast Asia for any that don't know).

Wow playing hockey back in China would be a dream come true for me :P

Our team jerseys are green also....so we threw on the whites. Was getting hooked most of the way by their D man, but still managed to get the top corner short side.

IMG_1585-1.jpg

Edited by Spreedizzle

My girlfriend Nikki brought her camera along to my game on Sunday night.

DSC_0051.jpg

Impressive mustache! :lol:

I'm more impressed with his skates.

he looks like Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace

Pictures from the Blair Henry Charity Classic on December 19, 2009. We, the Mountain Instituion Hounds held the lead for the majority of the game but Kent Institution Chiefs won the game 6-4. It would have been great to win but there's no sour grapes on the loss since the point of the game was to raise money for a fallen officer.

Warming up

13635_367456900004_851445004_10151937_900273_n.jpg

Game action

13635_367473210004_851445004_10152101_7726212_n.jpg

Post game group photo

13635_367478335004_851445004_10152209_7136127_n.jpg

Post game photo of me (with helmet on), my brother Cam (left side bald dude) and my buddy from work Steve. Great looking jerseys courtesy of Marcelo at SubliTWILL.

13635_367482665004_851445004_10152235_8030133_n.jpg

Edited by noodle3872

Man, I see a lot of old timers in those worn out skates with the leather turning brown or white. I saw a guy last week in an old Cooper helmet w/brown CCM tacks and Cooper gloves w/the armadillo thumb in the North Stars colors. He could move for a 50 yr old though.