Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Whoever takes your photos certainly doesn't just pull the trigger. Those look better then the shots I had taken when I played university.

My brother took them, he's a photographer. I think he said he had about $5,000 - $ 7,000 worth of camera equipment with him at the time.

Last night; 9 weeks post-surgery to put the plate/screws on my left fibula at the ankle. Took the soon-to-be 11 yr old daughter along. First time on the ice for me in a while, lol. Felt good but only skated for maybe 30 minutes. Will be easing back into it. Walked on it at 5 weeks with no crutches also, so I'm about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of where I felt I'd be at thus far. I do have a smile thinking about it, finally.

Glad to see you skating out and about, now we just have to change your jersey to a Penguins one! :)

Edited by Machinehead2k5

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

Last night. One of the guys on the coed team I play on is a photographer. I didnt even know the guy was snapping photos. Must be a part time stalker as well lol

Edited by fastbrother7

Nice elbow pads

Yeah, that sweater is a 56 and Im like 5'7" so i had to roll up the sleeves

@ Bender- He's collecting a paycheck and getting excited while I wheel lol

Edited by fastbrother7

How are you liking the R6? is that in reg or stiff flex?

How are you liking the R6? is that in reg or stiff flex?

Its actually a whip flex. I like my wrist shot and snapper with it, but its way too flexy for slappers. I play on an adult mens team and a coed team and I mainly use it for coed cause there's no slappers allowed. If it was a regular flex, I think it would be more versatile for me. Since Im short, so if i get a stiff flex its too stiff and a regular is usually decent, but the stick was only $99 and they had 1 left. Beggars cant be choosers lol. But overall, its a pretty decent stick for the price.

I always rock that style, and those same elbow pads! They're most comfy ive ever had for sure. (only ever owned 2 pairs though...)

and nice old mitts, but, he has absolutely no style. inline pants plus a 20 year old bucket and mitts with the hideous lidstrom visor with nike flexlites on new tuuks, i'd probably laugh if i saw him. it looks horrible (imo). you on the other hand, everything is really solid except maybe have a white strap?

and nice old mitts, but, he has absolutely no style. inline pants plus a 20 year old bucket and mitts with the hideous lidstrom visor with nike flexlites on new tuuks, i'd probably laugh if i saw him. it looks horrible (imo). you on the other hand, everything is really solid except maybe have a white strap?

You by any chance that person on phew who has the same profile pic and chirped a d1 goalie on phew LOL.

Edited by shifter

Most of the "better" players I've played against sort of are like that. Mismatch, old ass helmets and Bauer/Cooper gloves. I never laugh when I see those guys come out on the ice cuz they're usually a lot better than the guys in newer gear. They're doing backwards crossovers and lateral skating faster than a lot of the guys going forward. I'd say 75% of the guys I run into in pick up who have played overseas, major college or pro tend to have the old gear. Cooper or Jofa helmets, old Tacks or Graf skates. The whole 9 yards.. Its all about comfort and not show because they really do not feel the need to show off anymore. None of them wear shoulder pads on the ice either.

I always rock that style, and those same elbow pads! They're most comfy ive ever had for sure. (only ever owned 2 pairs though...)

Those elbow pads are the best ever. That guy with the old-school gear is actually "old-school" good. You know those guys who show up and you are like "really, seriously?", then they dangle everybody lol

Those elbow pads are the best ever. That guy with the old-school gear is actually "old-school" good. You know those guys who show up and you are like "really, seriously?", then they dangle everybody lol

Gotta love thos guys!