Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

For a guy who has ripped off members on this board, I'm surprised...ah, nevermind. :rolleyes:

i think that every time he posts something negative.

LOL. You don't even know me nor have you read my posts, but I'm sure they're mostly negative. :D

Sublitwill, don't you hate it when people go on this site and spew info on new equipment they know nothing about about. It's kinda what you did. You know nothing about why that's there. It's rude, but if you're really interested ask JR, he'll probably tell you.

LOL. You don't even know me nor have you read my posts, but I'm sure they're mostly negative. :D

Sublitwill, don't you hate it when people go on this site and spew info on new equipment they know nothing about about. It's kinda what you did. You know nothing about why that's there. It's rude, but if you're really interested ask JR, he'll probably tell you.

Sublitwill knows more than you will ever learn in your lifetime about hockey equipment and the hockey industry. You should do some background research before you make accusations about what someone does or does not know. <_<

Edited by Krev

You know nothing about why that's there. It's rude, but if you're really interested ask JR, he'll probably tell you.

I don't know the details, but I would consider it safe to assume you took someone's money and failed to send an item, or something else equally dick-ish.

Why else would you be labeled a "Bad Seller". Also, +1 to Krev's post.

you're right, i dont know you... but i HAVE read your posts and your reputation precedes you.

Heres a picture of me, i just play with a group of guys every saturday we rent the local arena and play, but im looking to play alot more. Also is anyone here play in russia with pictures?

DSCF2212.jpg

How were the socks? Quite interested in some of those if they are similar to the edge style.

Socks are insanely nice. I got one small hole in them, and it patched up alot easier than knit socks.

10-05-01.jpg

I'm the fat guy on the LEFT.

Gotta love the "uni"'s!!! Sweet looking...reminds me of Brampton Batallion(old)

By the way....you running the Ove look?, and also...your not fat.......just portly!!! LOL

Edited by Shayno

Wow, 2 panes in 2 weeks... must be something up with the glass at Nytex.

this was the side glass. its thinner and not made to take shots i guess. and ya i had to change the glass on the last one aswell lol. and starsfan i hear ya. ive always wanted to break it to! glad i got it out of my system.

Edited by legiahockey

I was about to ask if that was at Nytex. Congrats man, as weird and dickish as it sounds I have always kind of wanted to break the glass.

I'm sure it be awesome. Every one looks at glass then they look at you.. Can you imagine their expression on their faces?