Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

me down 20lbs since getting back into playing hockey regularly. another 20lbs to go, and i'll be back to my normal weight.

4720685119_8b34b61275_b.jpg

in comparison to me at the beginning of summer up 40lbs since starting grad school.

4566875137_a43f94d323_o.jpg

Edited by tamtamg

I guess purple over there either doesn't own socks, or he forgot them :P and all this old equipment lol ... vintage if you consider what the kids have nowadays

I guess purple over there either doesn't own socks, or he forgot them :P and all this old equipment lol ... vintage if you consider what the kids have nowadays

Purple? That's maroon, buddy!

Now these are purple jerseys!

hahaha I love those jerseys.. Lets just use them as our home jersey!

Edited by phonak

ha, I knew all of that old gear would catch someone's eye.

love that guy's white cage behind you :P and yeah maroon, that's what I meant, forgot the word is all :P

That dude's gear does not seem that old and I see cat eye cages quite often with older players.

What the heck is that guy in the yellow socks doing? Is he leaving?