Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

That's one hell of a follow through haha

LOL

Still trying to figure out the broken left leg, still a little hesitant on planting it so my shot is all out of whack.

However it's attached. It would look 100 times better if the two colors matched, but then again, it would lessen the impact the ads have.

I see your point, but if you were to have a USA jersey and were advertising United States Postal Service, your certainly not going to advertise the USPS with black and orange. Either way, that's the other team.

Swiss B league? or First league? the yellow jersey looks like Thurgau.

noticed the sanitas troesch ad on the arm, and the .ch on the red sock which is what gave away Switzerland, and the fact that I lived in Thurgau in the early '90's when they had the original green and yellow sweaters.

Edited by adam14

Rikcy, you got some 'splainin' to do!

You're not the first person to make that comparison. hahahaha. I just switched from that beat up old visor to a tinted Bauer so maybe people wont say anything anymore. LOL.

Swiss B league? or First league? the yellow jersey looks like Thurgau.

noticed the sanitas troesch ad on the arm, and the .ch on the red sock which is what gave away Switzerland, and the fact that I lived in Thurgau in the early '90's when they had the original green and yellow sweaters.

Bingo, was a Freundschaft spiele against Thurgau, they are in the NLB. They wanted to drop out of the league this year because they inherited some money. Not quite sure how they would do in the NLA though.

phew.jpg

Pullin my pants up cause they dont tighten enough

From head to toe:

Bauer 5100 with CCMFM4800 cage, with white loops and strap(just cut my flow)

Prostock Brian Campbell RBK/Jofa shoulders

Old Jofa elbows

Custom CCM 4 rolls(getting our Bauer 4 rolls next week)

Bauer X:60 Prostock Helminen stick

CCM V08 pants

RBK 5k Shins

RBK 10k's with Graf tongues

Edited by markstmartin89