Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Couple of shots from a charity game we played in last weekend for a teammate of mine. The photographer got like 20 shots of me, 14 of em I'm looking down at the puck. Gotta fix that...

nice to see that Bauer endorsement deal's working out for you. couldn't get you to switch to the sticks though? :wink:

Edited by shoeshine boy

nice to see that Bauer endorsement deal's working out for you. couldn't get you to switch to the sticks though? :wink:

Yea, my rep was a little annoyed with me about the stick. Just wait until he see's the PPF's that I just ordered... :laugh:

yep brown with EQ5's that are brown and orange you should see our third jerseys, a carolina jersey all orange with brown lettering

Edited by Jsmells

I love the shin pad showing. nice, clean touch that you don't see enough of... assuming its done on purpose.

Ya the shin pads showing is done on purpose...lol

I like the look of it, plus a little air flow for my legs.

Taken a few weeks ago at an alumni game. Was on the "blue" team in the "over 35" age game. Wore the old school 703's and this was the only time I've used the retro PPF's I had laying around.

alum%20game%202.jpg

alum%20game.jpg

DiMatteo: You're a Port Colborne kid right? Playing at the Teeder Kennedy Arena (East Side) I don't think it's called that anymore is it?

Ya I'm a Port kid, are you from Port? The east side arena is still called the Teeder Kennedy Youth Arena (It's shutting down in March). But my team plays all of our games at the West side arena.

they must have thought you were a rockstar. showing up with paparazzi in tow.

im serving out a one game suspension, so i'll be the team photographer for our game tomorrow. will post the best pics.

Edited by shotty

I was randomly in a picture for our league's winter registration:

faceoff.jpg

...and that's the only picture I think anyone's taken of me playing hockey in a long time. It's actually from three years ago, and I have no idea why I'm taking a draw (PK?).

sick pants :) did you get actual Canucks pro stock pants, or just shells?

they're legit rbk 520 pants

grabbed them when i used to work at the shop :)

Edited by jbyun04

That's a sick jersey. I know a kid who has the blue one of the EXACT same team... You probably stole the idea from him ;)

That's a Afinaganov Dynamo jersey