Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

A few from last night's game. My bf is in net.

Pink holders? We had a gal in her mid-late 40's who played the day after her (2nd) wedding. She had the pink laces and pink stick but pink holder was a place she did not go.

Had a few "fans" in the stand last night. Pardon the crappy cell phone pic. This is sadly the only pic I have of my playing.

Joe_Hockey.jpg

Edited by mug25

At 40 years of age, and only on ice skates only maybe a dozen times in my life, I had my first game ever last night. I played defense most of the night. Here's probably the clearest pic. We won 7-5.

167137_483013391594_699901594_6350318_520088_n.jpg

At 40 years of age, and only on ice skates only maybe a dozen times in my life, I had my first game ever last night. I played defense most of the night. Here's probably the clearest pic. We won 7-5.

Fantastic! Hope you stick with it.

Here ya go:

My HS Alumni game this year. My line (all five skaters) had 237 years of age on the ice....

alumni3c.jpg

And I thought you might like the view on these pics taken on the rink outside of Heinz Field a couple days before the Winter Classic:

Outside_HeinzeField_WinterClassic.jpg

PIC_3707.jpg

Edited by zebra_steve

What shitty league? You're attitude is kind of a bummer. A lot of guys would be grateful to be playing at your level, I'm sure.

There are several shitty junior leagues. Mainly Junior B and Junior A Tier III (most of which are former Junior B leagues) joke leagues. All of which you have to pay to play in.

There are several shitty junior leagues. Mainly Junior B and Junior A Tier III (most of which are former Junior B leagues) joke leagues. All of which you have to pay to play in.

I think the point is that many people would be grateful to be good enough to be able to compete at that level, even Junior B.

I think the point is that many people would be grateful to be good enough to be able to compete at that level, even Junior B.

You'd be surprised at the lack of talent in *most* Junior B leagues. More often than not it's Fight Club on skates. I doubt few people are grateful to be part of that.

I play in a league in northern ontario, there are some good teams without a doubt, just being a bummer because we're on a bit of a skid right now.. the jerseys are ugly though. haha

This is my point. And if it's shitty... Then don't play. Easy fix.

I play in a league in northern ontario, there are some good teams without a doubt, just being a bummer because we're on a bit of a skid right now.. the jerseys are ugly though. haha

Be happy you have the talent to even play hockey in the first place. This is the greatest sport on the planet. Every time I touch the ice, I wish I had started when I was young — I'd play any team. Crappy or not.

Edited by mug25

Be happy you have the talent to even play hockey in the first place. This is the greatest sport on the planet. Every time I touch the ice, I wish I had started when I was young — I'd play any team. Crappy or not.

Yo, yo, yo! That's a comment I can get behind one hundred percent. I'm happy to have had the freedom to play so much the past while to try and "catch-up". There's no filling the gap in skill between me and those who have played for so long but I'm still gonna try to do it.