Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

slapper during warmups

aimage144.jpg

skating the puck out looking to pass

IMG_0351.jpg

that's my slapper hitting the net hard enough to throw the towel the goalie put on his cage up in the air :)

IMG_0496.jpg

that's me sporting a playoff beard

IMG_0722.jpg

Edited by mrruin

162882_531968330100_105900135_31368097_1836222_n.jpg

Me playing in a fall/winter league in Andover, MA.

Have to cut the flow for a job interview. Sharing the pics before it was cut to help with the loss :sad:

2011-04-27_13-53-44_545.jpg

Have to cut the flow for a job interview. Sharing the pics before it was cut to help with the loss :sad:

spicolli, it sucks that you had to get all groomed... but that is a disgrace to hockey hair if you're calling that flow.

Thanks bud - I designed them. Didn't plan for the team names pattern to be so prominent but I've grown to like it now.

My skating is totally lacking knee bend (and hustle for that matter) *L*. The move #23 pulled to score at the end was really, really good...but my GF was following me :)

Me at a recent charity hockey game I helped organized. We raised $6500 and everyone got a sweet jersey.

5783574176_818ca68ca5_b.jpg

5783018387_4321e59859_b.jpg

Edited by tamtamg

Thats me in the red pants and dark jersey. I just wanted to take away the faces of people watching and the body of the guy skating on a left. I respect the privacy of people. The hit is for real. I'm not a photoshop guy, so I just did it in a simple way

hit2q.jpg

Edited by yf51

Is it just me or does this pic look photoshopped?

It is, the boards are not even and the background just repeats. Pretty bad shop job.

This picture is real! I just wanted to take away the faces of people watching and the body of the guy skating on a left. I respect the privacy of people you know. The hit is for real, and thats what matters. Also I'm not a photoshop guy, so I just did it in a simple way

Edited by yf51

Screenshot2011-06-14at31722PM.png

Screenshot2011-06-14at31710PM.png

few pics from shinny this winter. I had just made the transition to ice from roller. so don't be too harsh haha.

Edited by B&W