Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Pass the puck! You had 2 guys ahead of you, and chose to make a move on the last defenseman and carry it in yourself. Should have passed it and the other guys would have had a clear 2 on 0. Instead, they had to wait at the blue line for you to make a move, and miss the net. Awesome.

Ice Cube D1? I'm 77 on the Yaks

Yessir! I'm 76 on Beer Belly. I was playing with Ashley's for the summer season when you guys smoked us in the championship ;-) Did you move up with the team?

Yessir! I'm 76 on Beer Belly. I was playing with Ashley's for the summer season when you guys smoked us in the championship ;-) Did you move up with the team?

Yah, I moved up with the team. There's a huge gap in talent between d1 and C. Seems like everyone played at least high school hockey at that level. We picked up some more talent, but we're getting smoked every game. It's weird going from winning every game to losing every game.

Pass the puck! You had 2 guys ahead of you, and chose to make a move on the last defenseman and carry it in yourself. Should have passed it and the other guys would have had a clear 2 on 0. Instead, they had to wait at the blue line for you to make a move, and miss the net. Awesome.

He probably had his head down and didn't notice the two guys until after he made the move on the last d-man. By that time he may as well carry it but one of the two guys should've gone with him to make a 2 on 0.

He had to regain control after the move, not sure how he is suppose to make a pass at that time. Not to mention the slight hook on the shot attempt, I actually believe the refs hand goes up.

He had to regain control after the move, not sure how he is suppose to make a pass at that time. Not to mention the slight hook on the shot attempt, I actually believe the refs hand goes up.

He could have easily passed it once he pulled it back to his forehand to either of the 2 wide open guys already on the blue line. But hey, it's men's league... we're there to look good, not play hockey.

He could have easily passed it once he pulled it back to his forehand to either of the 2 wide open guys already on the blue line. But hey, it's men's league... we're there to look good, not play hockey.

True, but at the same time, but by that time one guy was already almost stopped and the other guy was cutting across the blue line. Was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Have to look good. Look good play good, not only true for golf.

those 2 guys were standing and he was skating! this is obvious!

Just throwing this out there but, probably the biggest MSH member out there! Here are some pics of my self!

390492_2117639056223_1103154500_31763674_1215702405_n.jpg

384912_2117636096149_1103154500_31763669_1703929423_n.jpg

One of my favorite pictures for some reason is this one.

298890_2033351229080_1103154500_31704142_477730757_n.jpg

And of course, they figured out I can score so why not double team me. lol

390026_2117636896169_1103154500_31763671_214484373_n.jpg

True, but at the same time, but by that time one guy was already almost stopped and the other guy was cutting across the blue line. Was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Have to look good. Look good play good, not only true for golf.

i only quoted ya so you guys knew i was commenting on the video

its actually not a cut and dry answer to pass or not there. his head was down when he coulda made a pass for a possible 2 on 0 but his other forwards shoulda at least given themselves some momentum for a possible pass instead of pretty much stopping at the blue line, if hes passes when his head is up he prolly woulda went in offsides, at that piont the right play was to skate it in himself, he had alot more speed going forward then his wingers did and he was able to catch the d a little flat footed, if he woulda had his head up as soon as he got the puck then the pass woulda been the right play buta second after that he had to skate it in himself

anyway thats just my thoughts on it

its