Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

My best friend and I rockin the dusters for Movember during our coed game Sunday.

6398009975_9ebccf7a93.jpg

Edited by sabby47

Radio, we taped the back and they stayed on the whole game! Pretty sure we were about 6x more intimidating..lol

I've been rocking the real Mo' all month....need pics in gear though. I was told I looked like Carcillo early on...('stache wise)...its filled in rather nicely

302432_10150950151800182_815270181_22018721_1127282449_n.jpg

...might have to keep it until after WF...hmmm...maybe not!

I've been rocking the real Mo' all month....need pics in gear though. I was told I looked like Carcillo early on...('stache wise)...its filled in rather nicely

302432_10150950151800182_815270181_22018721_1127282449_n.jpg

...might have to keep it until after WF...hmmm...maybe not!

MSH shirt in the photo op? Nice!

Here's me Mic'd up from last night. Some bad words are in there. I'm number 8 (Indian dude/mirrored visor) in the Toronto blue. And yes it's just a casual beer league game.

Edited by Machinehead2k5

Unpegged nets... argh!

And one very small unsolicited suggestion for 'Ricky': he'll find his positioning (and his position in general) a lot less tiring and far more successful if he plays inside-out rather than outside-in -- that is, by waiting with his back against the crossbar, tapping off on the short-side post and telescoping/challenging out to meet each scoring threat, then returning, rather than spending the entire game at the hash-marks and trying to find his angle and retreat from ten to twelve feet out. It seems like more skating (out and back every time) but it's actually far, far less effort to track the play and stay on-angle, and makes it way easier to play the puck behind the net. Inside-out is the way every single NHL goalie plays, and a very small change that can improve every goalie's success and enjoyment. Idiot coaches tended to beat outside-in positioning into young goalies through the 60s, 70s and 80s, which is a trend that serious goalie coaches only later began to reverse.

Thanks Law Goalie. I'll let him know about it. The nets have some type of weird metal peg that fits into the post and sits in the ice. There's also a 2nd video of the period which I will post if anyone else is interested in it. This is also at the crappiest rink in Metro ATL where the ice isn't all that great.

Radio, we taped the back and they stayed on the whole game! Pretty sure we were about 6x more intimidating..lol

At least! Good look! Most girls can't pull it off!