Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

How did you get that opportunity?

My friend got some ice time and asked if I waned in on it. All we had to do was sell 1,000 tickets to the Phantoms/Bears Game at Citizens Bank Park. Each of us sold at least 31 tickets.

5 Minute Major: That's funny, I actually played open on Monday with a few people from your team (Henry, Whelan, one other person but I forget). I played travel with Mike Nigro too, haha

5 Minute Major: That's funny, I actually played open on Monday with a few people from your team (Henry, Whelan, one other person but I forget). I played travel with Mike Nigro too, haha

Ahhhh Nice man! I wish I could've gone on Monday! I usually go there on Wednesdays because that's the only day during the week that I have off. Hopefully i'll catch up with you one of these days!

Ahhhh Nice man! I wish I could've gone on Monday! I usually go there on Wednesdays because that's the only day during the week that I have off. Hopefully i'll catch up with you one of these days!

Yeah definitely. I plan on making it to Voorhees a lot now that I'm back on the ice. I was always better at roller hockey, but just the feeling of being on the ice trumps roller.

Played in an NHL Alumni game this weekend. I only bothered 1 player for a picture:

381353_10151164743180182_815270181_22866024_2053122958_n.jpg

Marty freakin' McSorley!

Shoulda smiled...had my mouthguard in...lol

Mouthguard... that, and Radio's clearly getting ready to throw down on him. I recognise that look from the time Chikin gave him a whack in front of my net.

Incidentally, there's a kind of synthetic leather that would look *amazing* as a glove material when paired with those Easton matte helmets. I don't know the trade name, and I'm 99% sure Ennis doesn't distribute it, but it's on the tendon guards of the Flexlite 10/12 and 18/20. Could be a Majalite offering.

Did he slash you in the head after the pic was taken?

What's with the game face? Marty looks like he's having more fun than you.....

LOL...yeah...he had taken bunch of pics and I wasn't going to ask...but I kinda skated in last minute and went and went "Marty, tiem for one more?" The photographer was also getting antsy...If I had a clear or white mouthguard I might have smiled...but it's black...and I'm sure it would have looked goffier than the "game face" LOL

41966330542243506601114.jpg39411810150569009722348.jpg

Playing roller basically forever, and only ice for a little less than a year, it's certainly strange seeing pics of myself on the ice. Hell, I almost look like I know what I'm doing out there.

Almost.