Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Well, our team has finally broken this Curse since the league started around 5 years ago. The curse was that no team in first place has ever won the Stanley Keg. We broke that curse last night. Here are some pics.

One of me doing what I do best, parking my rear right in front of the net! lol. New Warrior Gloves and Miken stick I just had to use as well.

DSCN1265.jpg

And the rest of me winning the Keg. I'm all the way in the back of everybody. Only body you can't see.

DSCN1279.jpg

Hoisting it up

DSCN1290.jpg

and of course, me and my lovely wife.

DSCN1293.jpg

Edited by Vulcan7905

my girlfriend snapped some shots of my last summer league game on her phone

IMG_0106.jpg

waiting for the face-off im towards the back with the white helmet

IMG_0107.jpg

pinching in from the point #71

IMG_0108.jpg

just about to set up my other point guy for his goal #71

Playing my first match in nearly a year due to injury, was scheduled to play for Dublin Wolves....and got traded to Dublin Riot 10 minutes before faceoff......worked out for the best and got my first ever W

riotk.jpg

Yeah, hockeytron jerseys have suuuuupppeeerrr deep V-necks.

From what I am to understand from your description is that their jerseys are functional and sexy. Win-win in my book. I'm buying one for each day of the week.

From what I am to understand from your description is that their jerseys are functional and sexy. Win-win in my book. I'm buying one for each day of the week.

I think the Sexy part is quite subjective to whoever is wearing the jersey. I don't think some people would consider them sexy with my modeling them. Throw Megan Fox in one though..... :wub:

I bet you like those Eagles Im wearing, they were yours awhile ago :wink:

Called in as a ringer (albeit not a very good one) for the Irish Flyers team (#12 in the background)

41332215640549116885415.jpg

And with my new team, the Dublin Wolves. Played my first game with them against my former team, headhunted the whole game, but still managed to net myself my first competetive hat trick, and added an assist and a tripping minor to go along with it

61590616155602065380119.jpg

This is my buddy and myself (on the right) on the bench at Citizens Bank Park a few days after the Winter Classic this year. We were able to rent the ice for $5000 for an hour, but it was worth every penny. I have a few more pics, but this is currently the background on my phone. One of the best hockey days of my life.

v80vfb.jpg

Edited by mcawesome

This is my buddy and myself (on the right) on the bench at Citizens Bank Park a few days after the Winter Classic this year. We were able to rent the ice for $5000 for an hour, but it was worth every penny. I have a few more pics, but this is currently the background on my phone. One of the best hockey days of my life.

v80vfb.jpg

Very cool man. Myself and a bunch of guys rented an hour of ice at Soldier Field. They are hosting the Windy City Classic there this year. Should be a great time.