Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

/pics
Penguins Pond? I heard it's been dead there, so I might try to go out one day and check it out while I'm home.

I'm guessing that is in PGH?

Here are some pics of me sporting our new away sweaters. The last 2 are a sequence of events of me cutting hard to the net and the goalie diving at me. He got the worst of that exchange, but he did make the save. :wink:

eDOrU.jpg

5kftt.jpg

c3Tvt.jpg

• Like 1

No attempt to avoid! You monster!

(His fault for throwing that paddle-poke. :laugh: )

Haha. I wasn't even in the paint. I won't lie I did cut hard towards the net, but he dove out pretty far.

its at janas in lowell, ma. I used to skate at Salem but I moved and it is about at 35-40 minute ride for me now so I go around Lowell/Hudson, NH instead

this picture was taking at our first ever game after founding our team, the Glasgow Mustangs.

We won 5-4 and it was just a fantastic afternoon of hockey. And we got Al Goold, who takes pictures for the Pro team Braehead Clan (where Drew Miller played during the lock out) to take pictures for us.

MustangsvMariners18Nov2012__376_zpsdd353

• Like 1

"celly"?

I'm trying, but all I'm coming up with is cellmate.

People using celly now cause of yakupov is my biggest pet peeve! everyone thinks its "cool" now and its not.

People using celly now cause of yakupov is my biggest pet peeve! everyone thinks its "cool" now and its not.

Celly was around long before Yakupov...