Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Our team after winning the div5 championship on Sunday. I'm the one leaning over (they said to "squeeze in tight"... I guess I was the only one who listened!)

kw3whog.png

Our team after winning the div5 championship on Sunday. I'm the one leaning over (they said to "squeeze in tight"... I guess I was the only one who listened!)

At the Kroc? You guys already had playoffs? We still have to wait a couple weeks for the Sunday league there.

dmfj4l.jpg

Intermural champs at university haha,, in the back row with the laces hanging

Nice Barrie Colts jersey in there!

At the Kroc? You guys already had playoffs? We still have to wait a couple weeks for the Sunday league there.

Nope, Iceoplex Escondido.

Edited by OptimusReim

Nice Barrie Colts jersey in there!

Yeah this was our first year all together as a team so we cheaped out on jerseys and just said wear something white. But because we won we decided to endulge in a set for next year.

Instead of doing the usual team photo day where the organization hires someone to come in, our team got them professionally done and got some action shots taken, chose to do do them in our aways cause they look better

tumblr_ml6awfMfoq1qigonuo1_500.jpg

Edited by Skater94

From Tuesday & Thursday afternoon pickup group at Rink#1 of FWFN Arena in Thunder Bay. Quite a age range with this group. Most players in their 50's and 60's, some in there 40's (like me) and younger, some in their 70's and one in his 80's. One of the player's wife took some photos in April.

Here's a few pics of me that turned out well.

IMG_5430_zps2d333e9f.jpg

IMG_5336_zpse8e00097.jpg

IMG_5378_zpsd445ff52.jpg