Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Team picture supporting one of the guys who is running for the local parks & rec board. I'm front row on the far left.

Too bad we got smoked and Jonesy took his sign and left in the middle of the game.

• Like 1

Guys should me make a new forum called videos of ourselves for our amazing highlights that espn won't show? ;) especially in this day and age it's pretty easy to make videos too, just link em upmto youtube.If theirs a lot of people interested ill start one but if not then I won't.

• Like 1

Tell me about it. I think he's the one that used to do all the music and sound effects. I kind of miss them haha.

Think he still does that over at the Ice Vault. He made the USAH Labatt tourney a shit ton of fun a few years back...

Guys should me make a new forum called videos of ourselves for our amazing highlights that espn won't show? ;) especially in this day and age it's pretty easy to make videos too, just link em upmto youtube.If theirs a lot of people interested ill start one but if not then I won't.

I was always wondering why there is no video highlight reel thread for MSH'ers. I do not have any clips yet (every time my wife films, she catches me exhausted or just plan blundering), but I will within a few months.

Edited by Cosmic