Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Clint Reif; Chicago Blackhawks AEQM.

Clint was the AEQM with IHL Orlando when I met him. He was the EQM with ACHL Orlando 2 years later and offered me the assistant spot, which I didn't take.

Clint Reif; Chicago Blackhawks AEQM.

Clint was the AEQM with IHL Orlando when I met him. He was the EQM with ACHL Orlando 2 years later and offered me the assistant spot, which I didn't take.

I JUST saw the "CR" on the Hawks helmets about 2 minutes ago and wondered what it was. Thanks.

Wow, I just read the story on the Leafs/Chicago game on TSN and they mentioned the passing of Clint Reif. I didn't realize he was only 34. It's sad when anyone passes away, but I assumed that he was a much older equipment manager before I read that story. He was younger than some of the players. That's a real shame. RIP.

Yep. I was 23 when I first met Clint. He wasn't legal to drink at that point.

He started as a stick boy for Fort Wayne in the IHL then got his break there, went to Orlando twice (won championships for both teams) then took a break, went to Chicago AHL then the Hawks.