Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Patrick Swayze is next. My death pool has sucked this year.

My mom is saying the same thing. According to her everyday he is still alive is just a miracle

This is a shame. Mays was a great talent. He seemed like a down to earth guy, and it is a shame he passed on.

Yeah he was. As much as I hate commercials for crappy products I enjoyed his. He has what most people today selling this lack..Passion, he made the buyer comfortable that his product was good even though he was always stuck selling useless or crap that didn't work.

He was terrific and what he did and I actually enjoyed his commercials because of his enthusiasim he always put in

I actually was leaving the airport when I saw the plane that Mays was on that had the rough landing. The rescue team was on their way out and there was no smoke and the plane looked fine with the exception of the lack of the front landing gear. It didn't look bad at the time and I didn't think much of it but it turns out to be a possible COD(epidural hematoma?).

Kind of odd because I know someone that worked with him recently and I have a friend that worked with him a lot on one of the shopping networks. My friend said he couldn't have been a nicer guy and he really did try to help everyone starting up before and after he got big.

BTW, my money is on OJ and/or Larry King.

I kinda hope it's that guy and his wife from "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" because I'm tired of hearing about those idiots.

I kinda hope it's that guy and his wife from "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" because I'm tired of hearing about those idiots.

Yeah I agree with you. I think those shows are staged as hell

Why Billy and not Vince the Shamwow! guy?

There is no justice.

Agreed.

Last night I was talking with my friend that knew him a while ago... in talking about Billy, I recalled seeing him on the tonight show with Jay a few months ago. I remember him mentioning his start as a pitchman and how much trouble he was having bringing people in. He mentioned who helped him out, I'm not 100% sure but I recall him naming Ed McMahon. I've been looking for video online for the past 5 mins but all I can find is "highlights" of the interview with Dana Carvey and Jay. Anyone else see that episode that can correct or confirm? If so, that's a rather odd coincidence.

Also, it appears that it was hypertensive heart disease that lead to his death.