Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

The Taco Bell Chihuahua has died

I think taco bell is killing off spokespeople. Billy mays, 1 week before he died, signed a deal to sell taco bell items through infomercial style commercials.

Edited by ndlancer95

I think taco bell is killing off spokespeople. Billy mays, 1 week before he died, signed a deal to sell taco bell items through infomercial style commercials.

it's probably thier food

didnt want to make a new topic but Jim Johnson the philadelphia eagles defensive coordinator dies of cancer at age 68 http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landing_09?...&feedID=704

what a sad year for philadelphia sports fans two highly respected guys pass away in the same year first Harry Kalas now Jim Johnson rest in peace

Edited by Giroux28

Sad day for Philly sports fans. You could argue that Jim Johnson taught the league of recent years what defense was.

RIP JJ

it's probably thier food

I think your right on the money. I had 5 tacos last night and tossed my cookies during the 200's at my football practice. NEVER EAT AT TACO BELL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagles defensive co-ordinator Jim Johnson has passed also

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...s.ap/index.html

Jim Johnson, whose attacking defenses helped the Eagles to one Super Bowl appearance and five NFC title games, has died. He was 68.

Johnson had taken a leave of absence from the team in May as he continued to battle a cancerous tumor on his spine. The Eagles announced his death on Tuesday afternoon.

A veteran of 22 years as an NFL assistant, Johnson was considered one of the top defensive minds in the league, known for complex schemes that confused opponents and pressured the quarterback from every angle. His defenses consistently ranked among the best in the league, including last season, when the Eagles finished third in total defense and fell one victory short of the Super Bowl.

I'd be willing to bet on Dan Rather sometime soon. He's what, in his 80's? But as a shocker pick, I say George H.W. Bush as well.

Expect a visit from the secret service any day now B)

A lot of 50/60-something deaths lately. Is 33 really middle aged? Eff me!

That's the demographic that took just about any drug they could get their hands on. Things like that tend to reduce your overall life expectancy.

A lot of 50/60-something deaths lately. Is 33 really middle aged? Eff me!

That's the demographic that took just about any drug they could get their hands on. Things like that tend to reduce your overall life expectancy.

That just made me think of Billy Mayes on speed. WOOWWWW