Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Country singer Mindy McCready. 37. She had some modest success in the mid-late 90's...but her life has been a mess for the last decade or so. Drugs, DUI's, a bunch of custody battles. She committed suicide.

Country singer Mindy McCready. 37. She had some modest success in the mid-late 90's...but her life has been a mess for the last decade or so. Drugs, DUI's, a bunch of custody battles. She committed suicide.

You can take the boy out of the 820 CHAM but you can't take the 820 CHAM out of the boy ( apologies for the incredibly inside joke)

The signs of her sickness started before all the substance abuse. I remember her stalking a player or two in Nashville, even after they got traded. I just feel bad for the kids.

Stompin' Tom Connors at 77 from natural causes

http://www.stompintom.com/

A few years back I was helping a friend of Tom's. I got to know him a little. I always found it amusing that is wife, Lena, would call me and say "Stompin" would like to speak with you. I couldn't bring myself to call him "Stompin" so I just used Tom.

I wonder who the third lady will be to finish out this odd triangle.

Lilly Pulitzer? She died yesterday, the girls at work said she's a famous designer, but I never heard of her.

Chrissy Amphlett of The Divynlys, age 53, breast cancer and MS. Who can forget her singing and the video "I Touched Myself"

I guess you didn't click on my link. :wink: