Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Chris Kelly of Kriss Kross, that backwards clothes wearing youth rap group. I guess he didn't realize we had our trifecta of musicians already....unless ......quick! name a song. (apologies for any perceived disrespect. Dissing the group,not the man)

Chris Kelly of Kriss Kross, that backwards clothes wearing youth rap group. I guess he didn't realize we had our trifecta of musicians already....unless ......quick! name a song. (apologies for any perceived disrespect. Dissing the group,not the man)

My jersey will be worn backwards at my next game.

• Like 1

My jersey will be worn backwards at my next game.

At our last game one of our players who wear his helmet really loose with no shield had some minor contact and his helmet somehow got spun around backwards. We were yelling from the bench Kyle Daddy Goes Jump Jump...seamed appropriate.

• Like 1

A friend texted me "Dick Trickle killed himself" I thought that was Tom Cruises' character in Days of Thunder....so, I thought Tom Cruise had killed himself. I had to double take and remember that the character was Cole Trickle!

Always one of my favorite players, his hockey camps were the highlight of my summer. I met countless wings players through them and stayed all day long for a week in different sessions. He was always very approachable and good with us younger players, and probably is the most responsible for cultivating my passion for the game at a young age. A wonderful human being that will be missed

• Like 1

That's pretty shocking, he must have only been around mid-40's now. I remember watching him back in the 90's when boxing was in its prime, he actually held the title when he beat George Foreman. Really wondering what his cause of death was (on my phone and the link won't work). I heard he had a rough go during his decline in his career, I hope it wasn't any drug/alcohol reasons

The story says that the cause of death wasn't released by the family.

IIRC he had the HIV, then he didn't, then he did again but maybe not. Probably complications from that, no matter how it ends up being spun.

In the story it says that he tested positive for HIV, lost his boxing license, then he said something along the lines of the test not being accurate.

He lived quite the roller coaster ride.