Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Not a National broadcaster, so he is likely not known to many of you, but he worked in Niagara Radio (St. Catharines) for more almost 20 years, and was in Buffalo before that. "Iron" Mike Bensson passed away this morning after battling cancer. He was one of the reasons I was first interested in pursuing radio. A great broadcaster, and an even better guy. Glad I got to meet him and work with him, even if it was only briefly.

Paul Walker, today, of the Fast and Furious franchise. Automobile accident, dies at age 40.

I remember seeing him in Skulls and Varsity Blues long before F&F Franchise, granted I own all of the F&F movies.

I just saw him filming down at Ga St. Univ just last week. :( Sad indeed, but he went out doing something he loved and for charity.