Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juice_Slowjamz

Fantasy Football 09-10.

We will have the info posted soon. There's no sense in having the draft too early and someone losing their first round pick due to a preseason injury

what happened to the draft?

I have no idea. I checked all of the settings yesterday and it was fine. Reset for noon tomorrow.

First game is at 8:30 on Thursday, while the draft time may be a bit of a hardship, having the draft after the first game starts would result in some/all of the stats not counting for the first week.

well it might not be so bad, according to my team hub, scoring won't start till week two, so crabtree isn't so much of a loss right now..

well it might not be so bad, according to my team hub, scoring won't start till week two, so crabtree isn't so much of a loss right now..

The whole point of having the draft at an odd time today was to ensure that the week one stats would count. Not sure when the start week changed but it has been fixed.

thanks for sorting that, was just about to post that i saw it had now reverted back to week 1

Thank you for pointing that out, I would have been really pissed if it stayed that way.

Do I start the Dallas defense against TB or SD against the Raiders? Either way I think I'm fine, just want to maximize the points as I don't have much confidence in my backs.