Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Thought i would start a topic, i know its a popular game series. Modern Warfare was great, but World at war was good also. Modern Warfare 2 looks like its going to be a great game, im looking forward to the new guns, perks and the snowmobile mission.

Was not impressed with WaW. Didn't seem to add anything worth another 60 bucks to me. MW was good. Can't wait for MW2 . Lately though I've been playing Battlefield 1943 on xboxlive live. For 1200 Microsoft points I've been very pleased.

I played the hell outta MW online. The single player was sweet too; loved that "all gillied up" mission. I'm playing WaW now and I haven't gotten into the multiplayer much. I don't have the time or energy to learn all the maps again. I'll prolly just save my brainpower for MW2.

1943 is easy to get into and really just an arcade game. Simple, not perfect, but cheap and fun. WaW gave me nothing new, felt exact same as others but with a new skins. MW was really good, very realistic, extremely fun, but got old once updates stopped, and nothing changed throughout the game hardly (multiplayer too). As long as the keep updating the series instead of just trying to refesh a title, I'm on board.

BF 1943 is alright, but I'll stick with CoD4. I hated WaW for the most part, but I put my preorder in about a month and a half ago for MW2. Probably the only game I will ever camp out for the night before, except maybe the next Gears game.

pretty pumped for MW2 but my all time fav. shooter game has to be Star Wars Battlefront 2 :P was pretty bumed when battlefront 3 got shut down (it looked amazing too, fly from ground battle to space battle with no loading screen!) but MW2 looks like it'll be my new fav.

Anybody camping out for Modern Warfare 2 tonight? Heading over to my local Best Buy in about an hour and a half or so. Can't wait.

just paid for it at the local gamestop. Picking it up at midnight. Pretty excited for the nightvision goggles too. Hopefully they arent a disappointment. But ill be playing on 360 tonight same gamertag as my username if anyone kills me :)

^^^same here. I almost wanted to hold off till school was over before i got it.

Ill be going at midnight tonight, but I have a game till 11:15ish so ill be at the back of the line. The guy at the gamestop i reserved it at said people were gonna start showing up at 8! They were gonna have pizza for everyone waiting, so thats pretty cool i guess.

My B-day is Thursday and have been letting my wife know since the summer that CoD Modern Warfare 2 is what I want. I'm pretty sure she's getting it so I'm pretty pumped for then.

I loved the first CoD Modern Warfare. The story was so good it really gets you into the game. I don't play multi-player all the time but that's very fun as well.

my buddy's at gamestop and he just sent me this text "theres a guy here who has the number one spot for the game at midnight and he got here at noon, he has a briefcase with a tv mounted in the top and his 360 at the bottom hooked up to a battery pack and wifi adapter and is hyperventilating with excitement and is saying he is going to use the restaurant next doors wifi to play...wow" i was laughing so hard when i read that

imagine if he got the rrod right there, i'll prolly get it during xmas, not much of a shooter gamer and AC2 has got my attention more, plus i can always borrow my friends when he gets it :P

my buddy's at gamestop and he just sent me this text "theres a guy here who has the number one spot for the game at midnight and he got here at noon, he has a briefcase with a tv mounted in the top and his 360 at the bottom hooked up to a battery pack and wifi adapter and is hyperventilating with excitement and is saying he is going to use the restaurant next doors wifi to play...wow" i was laughing so hard when i read that

Jeez... talk about anxious.

I sent the wife to the local game store to buy it for me... she sent my son to school, went shopping for other stuff, then called me to say she just bought it. No queue or anything...

so far it's pretty awesome. Bought the Prestige Edition. Wish i had some batteries for the dam goggles though! :( My lil brother got laid off so i paid for it all even though he plays way more. He just better pay me back before the MSH skate! Gonna play some campaign for a bit, will be on multiplayer later if anyone wants to shoot it out....

Played till 3:30.. and the first thing when I got to work this morning... "I need you to take someone else's appointment" Agggh I purposely didn't schedule anything this morning