Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I use the scar and m16-a4 right now. i am such a retard, i have to beat all the challenges before i hang up the gun. it gets you so much xp if you do it.

Love the M16. Only problem is my Xbox died this morning. Not reading the disks anymore. Just as I was starting to get into the game too. :angry:

I'm starting to realize why multiplayer is so popular. I'm slower getting hooked. I'm by no good yet but having a lot of fun.

Scar-H-> Scavenger -> hardline -> steady aim -> matyrdom

Famas -> bling ( red dot plus silencer) -> stopping power -> scrambler

Aug Hbar -> bling ( red dot plus grip) -> stopping power-> steady aim -> painkiller

m16 - unreal gun enough said :)

Acr -> bling ( red dot plus silencer) -> hardline -> ninja -> painkiller

Tar-21 -> scavenger -> stopping power -> steady aim -> matyrdom

Yup I'm a complete nerd at this game lol memorizing like every gun but the game is <3 and pretty hooked on it :P close to my first prestige!

Some of these challenges are pissing me off. 10,000 rounds deflected with the riot shield is only level 2 for 1000 points. I used it A LOT for things like semtex, throwing knife, and melee challenges and I'm just at 5,000. I thought it was rough getting over 50 miles for Marathon, now level 6 is over 100 miles, nuts!

I hit level 50 and I've stopped playing as much, my play time online is a few hours over 1 day. I'd like to get Spec Ops done but the guy I play with doesn't like them at all, and some are just retarded. The subtleties are starting to get to me, and teammates letting me die so they can run up for a knife or whatever is pissing me off a lot.

I've got my first real complaint about this game. Those damn dual shotguns are too much. They need to be either a) less powerful or B) less effective from long distances. Guys are running around owning with those things b/c if they're within 50 feet of you they just have to close their eyes and pull the trigger.

This game is hacked beyond belief right now. I just played two games in a row where a couple guys had unlimited ammo and no reload time on the noob tube (aka grenade attachment on a normal gun). They could just run around holding the trigger down and shooting constant grenades, like 3-4 per second. I picked up one of their guns and I could do it too. A video of this glitch is below.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/modern-war...130-glitch.html

I've also had times where you're about to play a game of domination, then all of a sudden you're thrust into a hardcore free for all game on a level called Rust, only you do have teammates and you get points for killing them too. And people just spawn all over the place. You can't take a step without being killed or someone spawning right on top of you. The time limit is also turned off. When I quit the game one guy had over 600 kills and like 500 deaths. A video of this is below.

All these glitches appeared after the last patch came out about a week ago. Needless to say this takes some of the fun out of it.

This is one more video showing the guy using the noob tube to get unlimited AC130. Notice he achieves some kind of killstreak called "Crab Meat"

http://crazymotion.net/mw2-crazy-unlimited..._Q1QOQgjAy.html

It happened to me on xbox 360. The noob tube one just started happening today. The other one started happening a few days ago.

I actually recorded a video of my own showing me picking up the glitched gun off the ground and running around spraying grenades everywhere. I'll try to upload it somewhere.

so they fixed the javelin glitch but made a few other new ones? sigh....

i did have something happen yesterday which seemed strange - i caught a guy off guard and killed him quickly but then i died from a grenade he apparently dropped - i dont see how he could have switched from his gun and did that so quick, i mean he didnt even know i was there.. maybe luck but i suspected some kind of hack

There was another hack that just shot a javelin whenever you died, maybe that was it.

yeah that was the one i was talking about - that was the main reason they recently put out the patch for mw2 - but apparently it created some other bugs now

here is a video of the javelin glitch

so they fixed the javelin glitch but made a few other new ones? sigh....

i did have something happen yesterday which seemed strange - i caught a guy off guard and killed him quickly but then i died from a grenade he apparently dropped - i dont see how he could have switched from his gun and did that so quick, i mean he didnt even know i was there.. maybe luck but i suspected some kind of hack

That's a deathstreak where you drop a live grenade when you die. Another thing I'm seeing is little pricks hiding with a friend and shooting the friend 25 times so they get the nuke and ruin the game for everyone else. Very annoying. If I was in a game with somone with that automatic noob tube I wouldve snapped. I hate noob tubes to begin with.

If you watch the video camhockey posted it's not the same as the deathstreak reward Martyrdom. You just run around with the javelin and whenever you die you explode taking everyone around with you. This glitch was the original glitch that spurned the patch which led to all the new crazy ones we have now.

I just saw another on youtube showing how to get unlimited care packages. IW better fix this fast b/c people on their forums are getting pissed off.

Played a game today that went into Domination Ground War on Rust. Lots of people in a tiny map with the score limit well beyond what could be achieved. I played for a good while and had 86 kills. There were guys on the other team with several hundred.

It was absolutely nuts, couldn't spawn without dying and the constant AC130, chopper, harrier barrage kept you confined to areas where a single grenade was netting 5+ kills. I suspect the guys on the tower just had tactical insertions up there, but part of me thinks there was something more nefarious going on.

The noob tube thing is pissssssssing me off. So annoying. Its been happening to me a ton lately.

But aside that, I have been using the ACR a ton. That and the .50. I think im gonna try to max all the weapons out before I prestige...it was something i wanted to do in MW that i never ended up doing.