Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

This is why I haven't played MW2 in weeks. It's a broken game. AC2, and now Halo: Reach, have my full attention.

AC2 had my attention way before MW2 :P trying to find all the stupid feathers now, coz for once i can get 100% on trophies easily

This is why I haven't played MW2 in weeks. It's a broken game. AC2, and now Halo: Reach, have my full attention.

Just give it some time, they will eventually get all the glitches out.

^^^^ My roommate read somewhere that they're gonna dial the shotguns back a bit on an upcoming patch. Those things are too extreme right now.

Dual shottys are pretty obnoxious, that's my one hang up with MW2 so far.

From what I have herd they are taking out Akimbo from the game, so no more dual 1887 models.

Dual shottys are pretty obnoxious, that's my one hang up with MW2 so far.

From what I have herd they are taking out Akimbo from the game, so no more dual 1887 models.

That would be nice. I would like to last more than 5 seconds when I'm playing against someone using them.

What pisses me off is how much disparity there is with the shotguns- the AA12 should be the best one with the rate of fire it puts out. They're all 12 gauge guns.

My friend played today and said there was an update, maybe they've fixed the shotguns along with the infinite ammo/gamelength issue that came up.

I don't have a problem with Akimbo itself, for close quarters it's the best thing to have while seriously handicapping anything out past 10 yards, but these shotguns are just rape machines. The 1887 should not be more effective than the AA12, SPAS12 or Striker, yet it can get a 25-yard 1 shot kill without aiming.

The patch released a few days ago...."infinity ammo and Public "private" match issues on the Xbox 360 version, the Prestige hack on PS3 and the texture hack on PC. Also, the 1887 has been balanced on all platforms -- now, you might actually stand a chance against an opponent wielding two of those." (via Joystiq)

From what I've seen most stuff is fixed...but from time to time i still get killed in some ridiculous manner by someone using the 1887's. Something that has really been annoying me lately are people using marathon pro, lightweight pro, commando pro, and their handgun of choice with tactical knife. Just running around knifing people. Ugh it irritates me for some reason.

Anyone else seen this???

icph85.jpg

the teddy bears have been an ongoing thing in the call of duty series for awhile. in world at war they had them all throughout the zombie levels as well.

I swear a good 50% of my deaths are due to noob tubes. I cant get my ratio above 0.80 which is odd because my first modern warfare one was 1.35 , not a huge difference in game time played either.

The patch released a few days ago...."infinity ammo and Public "private" match issues on the Xbox 360 version, the Prestige hack on PS3 and the texture hack on PC. Also, the 1887 has been balanced on all platforms -- now, you might actually stand a chance against an opponent wielding two of those." (via Joystiq)

From what I've seen most stuff is fixed...but from time to time i still get killed in some ridiculous manner by someone using the 1887's. Something that has really been annoying me lately are people using marathon pro, lightweight pro, commando pro, and their handgun of choice with tactical knife. Just running around knifing people. Ugh it irritates me for some reason.

Had to deal with this shit all afternoon.

I'd have to say my favorite perk in this game is scrambler...people haven't realized yet how awful it is.

I'm on PSN as Rickety__Cricket if anyone wants to add me.

yes, those bastards that run around with a pistol+tactical knife with commando pro, marathon pro and lightweight pro.

grrr

+ throwing knife for long range if they're any good

yes, those bastards that run around with a pistol+tactical knife with commando pro, marathon pro and lightweight pro.

grrr

Hahaha yeah they are a bit annoying. I play under the gamertag cdoug5555, if anyone happens to be online say hello