Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Two of the games I played in, in a row, ended with nukes earlier today. Come on now....

It always catches me by surprise too. I rarely bring up the score screen. Then you see a tactical nuke incoming. W t f man

Race, myself, and jsmart were beating down pubs last night. Almost every map it was one of us on top, and often we were the top three. Great games!

Race, myself, and jsmart were beating down pubs last night. Almost every map it was one of us on top, and often we were the top three. Great games!

LOL you missed our party with me, Neil, Jamey, Drew and David Perron. That was fun.

Two of the games I played in, in a row, ended with nukes earlier today. Come on now....

Drew and I witnessed a guy last night rack up 82 kills in Domination: Terminal. Wasn't cheating.

Drew and I witnessed a guy last night rack up 82 kills in Domination: Terminal. Wasn't cheating.

Ugh. That beats the 64-2 guy we played with.

Anyone else agree that scrambler actually works against you. Its easy to find people when they have scrambler. You get near them, screen gets fuzzy, whip out the shotguns and done.

GT:crispy1392

add me

edit: just played a game a someone "speedhacked" the game. It was basically like having no gravity with lightweight and marathon pro x100. it was insane

-MSH- dominating fools last night.

This game is really cutting into my sleep time before work...

It's cutting into my sleep time, my running time, my family time, my reading time... haha. Although I've been mello this week, I haven't caught JR and you guys online this weekend.

It's cutting into my sleep time, my running time, my family time, my reading time... haha. Although I've been mello this week, I haven't caught JR and you guys online this weekend.

yeah most of us have been on late at night (east coast time) lately. When you get on prepare to really only hear 2 things: "tango sucka" and "do work son!". :D

yeah most of us have been on late at night (east coast time) lately. When you get on prepare to really only hear 2 things: "tango sucka" and "do work son!". :D

\

I had an AC130 last night doin' work!

DP, Crispy and his boy jumped in last night. DP's getting better, Drew got Martyrdom so whenever his ass dies he'll still get a kill...

\

I had an AC130 last night doin' work!

DP, Crispy and his boy jumped in last night. DP's getting better, Drew got Martyrdom so whenever his ass dies he'll still get a kill...

Last AC-130 I got was on terminal. Had to wait till people were in skylights to fire.

I did get a chopper gunner on highrise which was brutal =)

Why must i always go DEEP negatives in headquarters but go really high in free for all? Also, whats the easiest match to rank up fast in? Kills/death ratio isnt important, just want points.

Why must i always go DEEP negatives in headquarters but go really high in free for all? Also, whats the easiest match to rank up fast in? Kills/death ratio isnt important, just want points.

I'm the same way, but different games. I'm okay, normally a .500 or +5 in team deathmatch, but I run train in Domination.

Best map? Has to be Rust. You want small maps on games with infinite kills, i.e. Domination

I just have to say- the intervention is a fantastic weapon once you get the hang of it. One shot kills constantly. The thermal scope really makes it fun. Dual 1887's make hunting down people trying to find me very very much fun =)

My sniper class is:

Intervention/ Thermal

1887/ Akimbo

Tactical Insertion/ Stun Grenade

Marathon

Cold Blooded

Steady Aim

For sniping I really love hardcore team deathmatch. No constant radar, and no killcams, so finding a sniper's perch is a lot easier to do since people have less tools to find you. That and using the silencer is still a one-shot. Not needing to place shots I used the ACOG more to get a better field of view (much less tunnel vision). I just hate that the ACOG on a sniper rifle will still waver, but it's rock-solid on every other platform.

My sniper class for a good run was

M21- ACOG/Silencer

AA12- Grip/FMJ

Claymore/Stun

Bling

Cold Blooded

Mixed between Ninja, SitRep, and others.

I racked up over 300 kills pretty quick and got the M21 mastery. I should go back and do it with another one now that I've got the 3 ghillie suits and more sniping experience.