Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Race, myself, and jsmart were beating down pubs last night. Almost every map it was one of us on top, and often we were the top three. Great games!

LOL you missed our party with me, Neil, Jamey, Drew and David Perron. That was fun.

Two of the games I played in, in a row, ended with nukes earlier today. Come on now....

Drew and I witnessed a guy last night rack up 82 kills in Domination: Terminal. Wasn't cheating.

Its not hard to hit 60+ kills in that game type. Especially on Terminal. The highest kill total i got was 71 which happened to be on Terminal in Domination. Go figure.

Anyone here prefer to use iron sights instead of the upgrades? FAL is also my weapon of choice right now...really good for one shot kills and very accurate.

I like the FAL with ACOG, but I only use it occasionally on big maps.

Iron sights are good if I'm going working FMJ for full mastery and want to keep marathon. Otherwise I use bling and keep a holographic on most of the time.

I cannot stand some of the iron sights. The FAL being one of them. Some are bearable to use though.

Agreed. A lot of them take up too much space and the front post is too hard to pick up. The guns without sight guards that tend to be more open on the top are a lot easier to use.

It does get easier once you've been using them for a while, and things like the faster ADS on Commando Pro help so you don't need to leave the sights up.

And SCREW SPEC OPS. I need somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 stars to finish it up. All 9 in Echo and maybe 3-4 more.

I cannot stand some of the iron sights. The FAL being one of them. Some are bearable to use though.

ye AK is definitely one of the better ones

commando/boosters are ruining this game though, i had a dude using commando knife me round a corner :angry: i go on a personal vendetta with ppl using commando

ye AK is definitely one of the better ones

commando/boosters are ruining this game though, i had a dude using commando knife me round a corner :angry: i go on a personal vendetta with ppl using commando

Don't be hatin'!

I love doing that every once in a while. It's a hoot to rack up a 10-1 score using nothing but the USP with a tactical knife, Marathon, Lightweight and Commando. It's very easy to guard against, especially since I mostly do it in hard core where the USP is a 1 or 2 shot kill.

does anyone wanna play dodgeball on ps3 with me and maybe some friends? add me or something K9 Un1t :), if you don't know what it is i've posted a link of it

does anyone wanna play dodgeball on ps3 with me and maybe some friends? add me or something K9 Un1t :), if you don't know what it is i've posted a link of it

I'll add you in a bit. MrWizard87

That looks awesome...

Off-topic but it looks like COD's next game is going to be Vietnam. I hope the game is unbeatable.

But it's not going to be Infinity Ward, correct? Much like World at War was not and sucked terribly.

We played it last night - man, it's fun.

We set up a private Search And Destroy match (best of 7, no respawning) - rules were simple; throwing knives and flashbangs allowed - easiest way to do it is creating a class with throwing knives and Scavenger perk.

If you run forward and go on their side, it is to find a throwing knife. Once you are back on your side, it's fair game.

But it's not going to be Infinity Ward, correct? Much like World at War was not and sucked terribly.

Correct. It looks like IW = MW and Treyarch = the historical series. I also read a rumour that IW's next game is not going to be MW3, but an MMO. I hope they don't go there.

We played it last night - man, it's fun.

We set up a private Search And Destroy match (best of 7, no respawning) - rules were simple; throwing knives and flashbangs allowed - easiest way to do it is creating a class with throwing knives and Scavenger perk.

If you run forward and go on their side, it is to find a throwing knife. Once you are back on your side, it's fair game.

haha awesome, flashbang must have made it nuts :o