Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

My main reason I get so pissed off at campers, is because my friends and I are different kinds of players. I like to run around like Rambo just shooting anything. Hence why my K/D is only a 0.86

My main reason I get so pissed off at campers, is because my friends and I are different kinds of players. I like to run around like Rambo just shooting anything. Hence why my K/D is only a 0.86

join the club, however i'll classify myself as a defensive run and gunner haha, i like to play the objective and not the KD

I was the same way in the original MW as well. I started out playing for KD, but as soon as I went negative a couple games I said screw it

I like working on my k:d ratio. CoD: World at War was perfect for run and gun but you really get punished for that in MW2.

You can always throw on an acog or quick scope people, and run with your snipe!

I like working on my k:d ratio. CoD: World at War was perfect for run and gun but you really get punished for that in MW2.

You can always throw on an acog or quick scope people, and run with your snipe!

my buddy does that all the time. i don't know how to goes like 22 - 4 in a game by running around with an intervention and just quick scoping people. he plays wayyyyy too much haha.

I do a little bit of both, run and gun and sniping, but i dont know how people use ACOG scopes on sniper rifles. The stupid scope moves around too much and you cant hold your breath to steady it!

I'm up to level 70 for the second time. The thing that is currently pissing me off is the fact that I'm on or near level V for several challenges. Why do some of these just take forever, and how is it people can get these obnoxious challenges when going to the next Prestige resets all of your progress? I have to stay at level 70 for who knows how long to finish some of these up and basically waste the score on not leveling up. And once you do prestige you lose the ability to have custom classes and whatnot until you re-earn them? Bullshit on that.

When I hit 70 the 2nd time around I almost went Prestige again, then realized the long painful process and how many weapons I still haven't used like light machine guns, etc. I've been contemplating trading the Elite for a PS3

When I hit 70 the 2nd time around I almost went Prestige again, then realized the long painful process and how many weapons I still haven't used like light machine guns, etc. I've been contemplating trading the Elite for a PS3

What I do is with every prestige, try out and get mastery on weapons I haven't gotten around to using yet. Just pick two or three and go for it. The XP is nice, and it's a nice challenge.

That sucks we have to wait so long on PS3. Wish they would have gone through the two MW4 maps, never played the game.

What I do is with every prestige, try out and get mastery on weapons I haven't gotten around to using yet. Just pick two or three and go for it. The XP is nice, and it's a nice challenge.

Makes sense... but when you stink at the game like I do- the ACR and AK are your crutch. haha

Makes sense... but when you stink at the game like I do- the ACR and AK are your crutch. haha

You suck? my kd is .06, yea, .06. Im such a noob that i didnt know to aim down your sights online. I've blown myself up with a semtex I threw in the air and stuck to me

5 kills 123 deaths

Not surprised that they're overwhelmed.

Once you guys get some games in, let us PS3 dorks know how those maps are.

I'm already a bit miffed at the new maps. Can only be played in two game types, regular or hardcore. Those two game types will play ALL the game types. Doesn't matter that I hate playing objective games when I just jump into playing, I got to play 3 Search and Destroys, an HQ Pro and a Capture the Flag before I got pissed enough to shut it off.

That's not cool. I pretty much only do ground war and domination. Hope they figure out how to integrate them better soon.

I don't play the objectve games very much, but it seems like there are ALOT more gliches in those games then in just DM. Anyone know if there's a reason for this? Or is it just cause people are concentrated on certain areas of the map and it gives people to have a chance to run off in a corner and access these gliches where as DM there's just people running everywhere?

Hope they figure out how to integrate them better soon.

The update was done yesterday at around 5PM EST. The new maps can now be played in all game modes.

I like them, except Salvage which feels very small

The update was done yesterday at around 5PM EST. The new maps can now be played in all game modes.

I like them, except Salvage which feels very small

UGH I HATE SALVAGE. I've played them all but Bailout but I can't stand Salvage.

New playlists are live, and apparently any map pack early adopters that had initial issues are getting a free week of live tacked on their account.