Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I don't get that, I'm NEVER goign to use a free week as I pay for it annually.

Yea same here...mabye it will just wait a week before it re-ups on your credit card?

All it will do is add onto your account so say your account was going to expire on the 10th it will now expire on the 17th and then you either pay for more time or don't.

Anyone notice all the points were back to normal yesterday? After the map pack kills were worth 200, yesterday they were back to 100. Any one know if thats what the system update was for, and if it was what other changes were made?

They were doing a Double XP weekend to coincide with the launch of the map pack. Gears of War 2 does it all the time.

All it will do is add onto your account so say your account was going to expire on the 10th it will now expire on the 17th and then you either pay for more time or don't.

Yeah, but I have a credit card on file. Trust me, they won't skip a beat renewing it when they do.

http://kotaku.com/5528033/new-treyarch-dev...-modern-setting

New Treyarch Developed Call of Duty Hits Nov. 9 With Likely Modern Setting

500x_black.jpg

Early this morning a site for Call of Duty: Black Ops went live, now Activision has officially confirmed the game, saying it hits stores on Nov. 9, 2010 and will be developed by Treyarch.

In their press release Activision calls the game, the follow-up to the biggest entertainment launch in history, which can only be Modern Warfare 2. The release says that the game will "introduce fans to the elite world of Black Ops" as the Treyarch-developed game "takes players behind enemy lines in an entirely new chapter in the groundbreaking and record-setting, No. 1 first-person action series of all-time."

"We can't wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops," said Mark Lamia, Studio Head for Treyarch. "We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."

So that's behind enemy lines, this year, Treyarch developed and, seemingly, modern setting.

For more information, visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops immediately following the game's appearance on GameTrailers TV on Spike this Friday and also, via Twitter at JD_2020.

http://www.destructoid.com/next-call-of-du...am-172475.phtml

Next Call of Duty reported to be set in Vietnam

While the premiere of the next Call of Duty title isn't supposed to happen until later tonight on GameTrailers TV, VentureBeat is reporting that the next game will be set in the Vietnam war.

It's fertile narrative ground, that's for sure. And something that doesn't get touched on as much as I think it should. Don't get me wrong. I love World War II. There's just so much of it already on the market that I'd like a change of pace.

Of course, it's Treyarch, so the best you can do is pray.

I got it wex. It was available last night before I went to bed, tried downloading and it wouldn't let me. I played again this afternoon and it wasn't avaialble. Before I went to work at 4 it was up. You can download it now. Can't wait to get home, the trailers have looked very impressive. Hopefully there isn't another map pack, I'll be pissed if there is and probably wont get it if it exists.

What playlist are you playing race? Stimulus, sabotage and team death express I only experienced lag switchers maybe once a week, if that.

^^ it was stimulus mostly i recall. After a day or two of it, i quickly gave up on the game and started playing BadCompany2. I just found that more fun. Oh well dont have to worry about it now, as I no longer have the game, But kept the night vision goggles!!! :lol:

BC2 is DEFINITELY BETTER!!!

agree with you there 100%, nearly traded mw2 for red dead too, just ended up trading other ones, coz we still have fun playing split screen mw2 offline

well played map pack last night for a couple hours.

gotta say, I kinda want my money back. Of the 5 maps I played each probably 3-4 times on different game types. I HATE Trailer park. Absoutely hate it. If you don't have a C4 class with a shotty and a high damage AR, you start to rage pretty quickly. Carnival is awesome. Fuel I started to really like once I started to know the map and where to stay at. I love the mod to Strike, and Vacant I never loved, so Im not the happiest its back. 3 out of 5 maps I like isn't exactly ideal for me, as I was 5 for 5 on stimulus. Am also not a fan they got rid of the stimulus game mode, as it would have been nice to play those maps regular by themselves. 15 bucks is pretty steep, sadly IW has had probably close to 10 million come in from this already, with probably another 20 or so to come in. Once Reach comes out I'm going to be playing that most of the time.

My MW2 experience:

-spawn-

-get warmed up-

-get sniped by a quick scope, single shot-

-spawn-

-run into building, do tactical stuff-

-get sprint knifed-

-spawn-

-airstrike by predator missile-

-spawn-

-mowed down by one of 5 choppers/harriers-

-leave-