Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

2009-2010 Habs Thread

hehe just a fun fact...but the way you say 14 in chinese sounds exactly as your gonna die, so you never see a chinese dude wear 14

its gonna be weird seeing gill wear 75 and gionta wearing 21

The new ownership group in Montreal includes Hamilton Bulldogs owner Michael Andlauer. I wonder if he suspents that the Dogs won't be in Hamilton much longer....hmmmm!

I'm gonna go see my first ever Habs game at the Bell Centre march 27th against the Devils, boy do I have a long time to wait.

Habs prospect David Desharnais (#58 in Camp) is wearing Warrior gloves with #20 on the thumb. He can't wear those in the AHL...and there is no #20 on the roster for the Habs, that I'm aware of...

I wonder what the deal is with those gloves.

Habs prospect David Desharnais (#58 in Camp) is wearing Warrior gloves with #20 on the thumb. He can't wear those in the AHL...and there is no #20 on the roster for the Habs, that I'm aware of...

Are they new style or could they be left over from last season?

Did Lang wear Warrior last year?

You mean, "Did Warrior make some for Lang last year?"

You mean, "Did Warrior make some for Lang last year?"

True.

I was thinking the same thing...and he can take his brother because he doesn't seem to want to play either.

would love for that to happen lol, i just hate them for some reason and its not just coz i'm a leafs fan

What's up with all those disgruntled rookies.. SK74 asks to be traded because he got sent down and now Ilya Zubov from the Sens is also asking for a trade for having been sent down to the minors.

What's up with all those disgruntled rookies.. SK74 asks to be traded because he got sent down and now Ilya Zubov from the Sens is also asking for a trade for having been sent down to the minors.

Bobby Mac was saying last night the absolute worst thing a team can do in this situation is trade the player. All that does is validate the behavior for others.

"Will Work For Habs Tickets"

haha, well boys... grew up in Boston, MA my entire life but have been a Habs fan since I was 7. Went to opening night down the Garden last night and nothing compares to a home game in Montreal. Jealous of all you guys! Go Habs Go

TSN now confirming...Markov our for 3-4 months after a deep laceration on his leg. Yanick Weber expected to be called up from Hamilton.

HUUUUUUGE blow for the Habs. Well, at least Andrei doesnt' have to worry about being named Captain now.

:(

TSN now confirming...Markov our for 3-4 months after a deep laceration on his leg. Yanick Weber expected to be called up from Hamilton.

HUUUUUUGE blow for the Habs. Well, at least Andrei doesnt' have to worry about being named Captain now.

:(

ROUGHHHHHHHH!