Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

2009-2010 Washington Capitals Thread

didn't the steroid deal originally happen last year?

plus, didn't all the Olympians (ovie, backstrom, semin, varlamov) have to get tested to compete?

didn't the steroid deal originally happen last year?

plus, didn't all the Olympians (ovie, backstrom, semin, varlamov) have to get tested to compete?

It originally broke last year and as I said, every cap was tested twice (at least) since then. No negative results

Its hard to come out with some fire when you've all but clinched the top spot in the east. The players realize this is a chance to catch a quick breath before ramping it up for the playoffs. I expect them to use some of their games to work on issues, and then the last 3 or 4 really start to kick it in gear.

caps have been disappointing me lately but at least they'll clinch the eastern tonight.

Caps clinch the Presidents trophy by virtue of the San Jose loss yesterday. Look for it in the bottom corner of page whatever is furthest from the front on the local papers since the skins also made a trade yesterday

Ovechkin joined gretzky and Bossy as the only players to hit 50+ goals in 4 of their first 5 season. And over the 5 seasons he's averaged over 50. Good company.

I thought he was going to this year. If he hadn't been hurt for that whole month I really think he might have. Although I stamkos keeps this up he could give him a run for his money.

I wonder how many NHL players have tested positive for ephedrine. At the Olympics I believe it was 2, but you have to think that a lot of them were probably warned beforehand that it would be looked at closely unlike in the NHL where they dont care.

this rumour has been floating for a few days now, but I just got a text from someone I consider reliable to say it was a done deal.

backstrom extension 10 years $69 million deal.

once it starts to show online I will post confirming link

Eventhough McPhee adamantly denies the deal....

Volchenkov would be a welcomed addition to the Caps to solidify the D. They need D men that actually know how to play D. This will be an interesting off season starting July 1 for defensemen.