Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

What the hell?? Who does that?? I mean I truly can't imagine why anyone would think that even makes sense, let alone is acceptable.

yeah dude, i let one guy do it for me like a year ago because he had a pair of Wojtek Wolski gloves i wanted, but i wanted those and said "instead of paying me the 200 for this repair, hit me up with those gloves and we'll call it even" and the guy showed up at my house with the gloves, 5 rolls of tape, and some visor spray because he saw i had been talking about it before. But that was on him and we had agreed on that deal. Why someone else felt other wise is garbage and it drives me nuts, now i have stuff to sell in a flooded market.

Yeah, I'da been on the phone saying "yo, you forgot some gloves here and you forgot to pay me."

funny you say that, the one who left those RS gloves, blocked my number

I bought a new car because I thought it'd have less issues than a used one with 100K kilometers and I have never been so wrong. I know all cars have issues and it is a moving multi-thousand pound vehicle but I am so sick of this. I used to recommend people buying Hyundai/Kia but I never will again.

Thing I learned is every issue you have take to the dealer immediately. I really wish I bought a used Subaru.

Dude thats awful, sorry to read that man, i hope it all gets sorted out and you can move on from that car

I bought a new car because I thought it'd have less issues than a used one with 100K kilometers and I have never been so wrong. I know all cars have issues and it is a moving multi-thousand pound vehicle but I am so sick of this. I used to recommend people buying Hyundai/Kia but I never will again.

Thing I learned is every issue you have take to the dealer immediately. I really wish I bought a used Subaru.

That's one of the reasons I like new cars. Not the breaking down part obviously, but the bringing it to the dealer part. Makes it so much more convenient, in my opinion.

When things aren't covered underwarranty it isn't convenient.

Ah, well yea I can imagine that part sucks. I've never experienced that. Even oil changes and wiper blades are free, as well as the free rental they give you while your car is being serviced. Just drop the car off on the way to work and pick it up on the way home.

But I guess that's your entire point, venting about non-warranty stuff breaking :) Carry on!

Silly to think your getting wiper blades and oil changes "free". That kind of stuff is built into the price you pay for the automobile and at inflated dealer costs

Silly to think your getting wiper blades and oil changes "free". That kind of stuff is built into the price you pay for the automobile and at inflated dealer costs

It's better than paying the inflated cost for the car and then ALSO having to pay for oil changes...

I do hockey gear repairs for the money, i'm trying to save up for goalie pads.

I dont really appreciate people bringing me a pair of gloves as PAYMENT for a repair after i quoted them X ammount of dollars and just dumping them on me as a take it or leave it.

It's a jerk move when i go to the restroom and the guy bails and leaves a crappy pair of gloves as payment for a 150 dollar repair instead of agreed upon cash. Thats two in a row now, how am i supposed to pay for leg pads with a retail pair of new Easton RS gloves and a pair of Coyotes gloves?

I'm just going to make people pay me cash up front before the repair or put their stuff up on ebay if they dont pay, this is garbage. I hate local people

The guy's a thief, plain and simple. He didn't pay you for services rendered. He's also [words I can't say on a forum]. I'm sorry people are jerks.

• Like 1

The guy's a thief, plain and simple. He didn't pay you for services rendered. He's also [words I can't say on a forum]. I'm sorry people are jerks.

it really burns me up thinking that someone would find that as a fair exchange to do that and they lknow its wrong enough to use the block option on their iphone. Because i'm not gonna see you again in our 4 rinks nearby? You're correct, some people are.

it really burns me up thinking that someone would find that as a fair exchange to do that and they lknow its wrong enough to use the block option on their iphone. Because i'm not gonna see you again in our 4 rinks nearby? You're correct, some people are.

Well, he'll be needing to keep his head up eh?

Daughter's travel soccer team plays 2 games tomorrow..with my son's baseball game sandwiched between...and then she has 2 games on Sunday.....Guess I will be "mostly" sober this weekend. Ha!

Daughter's travel soccer team plays 2 games tomorrow..with my son's baseball game sandwiched between...and then she has 2 games on Sunday.....Guess I will be "mostly" sober this weekend. Ha!

Is this a tournament or did somebody actually think it was a good idea to schedule 4 games for a U-10 team in the same weekend in league play? (in any sport, honestly).

No such luck the baseball and soccer will be held at the same park, I suppose?

Going in Friday to have some of my internal sutures removed. Hopefully this should take care of most of my pain I'm still having.

Thankfully it's a fairly simple and quick procedure.

• Like 4

Going in Friday to have some of my internal sutures removed. Hopefully this should take care of most of my pain I'm still having.

Thankfully it's a fairly simple and quick procedure.

Keep us posted bud!