Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

My gd company cancelled my gd facation a fing week before I take the gd sob. F my gd company as the corksoakers are refusing to compensate me for lost travel expenses as well as adding her district workload onto mine. One of the WORST days I've had in years. F life.

That is just flat-out bullshit. What a pack of farging iceholes. They should at least give you the fee for changing your tickets to a later date but I've never had a vacation rescinded so close to the date I was taking it.

Was supposed to have a new Hi-Eff gas furnace installed tomorrow...but the guy who builds all his duct work ahd a cutting machine break down...so everything is backed up.

Gotta reschedule for next week. Good thing there is lots of oil in the tank I am currently running off.

White 4500 with white CCM FM480 Cage

Nike V14 Elbows

XXXX Pro Gloves Blue Jackets Pro Stock

Eagle CP92 Ranger gloves-Sean Avery Pro stocks

Nike Air Pro Pant-Team USA Pro Stock

V14 Shins

One90 Skates with LS2 holders and steel that I just replaced last Thursday

About five jerseys, some of which can't be replaced, three pairs of socks, under armour tops and bottoms, shower sandals, tape, laces, jock, and old Bauer locker bag

STOLEN :angry: :(

Nike V14 Elbows

V14 Shins

About five jerseys, some of which can't be replaced, three pairs of socks, under armour tops and bottoms, shower sandals, tape, laces, jock, and old Bauer locker bag

Insured?

Not that if you are you feel any less violated...or that the lack of respect shown by the d'bags who stole your stuff is any less...just wondering if the burden of replacing everything is eased at all?

Nike V14 Elbows

V14 Shins

When was it stolen? A pair of Avery's popped up on eBay a couple days ago, doubtful it's your pair but it's worth a look.

Cold turkey is the way to go dude. Very difficult for some, but in the end is very rewarding.

Krev is right, nip it in the bud. It will be tough at first but then you will be so much happier without all he b.s. drama

So my mom gave my girlfriend my season tickets to our home games (They give us a set that we can give to our family) because she wanted to go and take a friend as my mom was unable to make the game. So my girlfriend lost the tickets and then bitches me out because i told her I'm not going to ask the owner of our team for more because it makes her feel bad that she lost them. Not my fault you lost the tickets!

Tried to work and it didn't do well, back on the shelf for three more weeks.

You didn't take all that bad a bump to the head either did you? Makes you wonder how these hockey and football players think they are healthy to play after just a few games off for some of the monster shots they take.

You didn't take all that bad a bump to the head either did you? Makes you wonder how these hockey and football players think they are healthy to play after just a few games off for some of the monster shots they take.

It didn't knock me out, but it was a pretty nasty one.

Hope you get through this soon...sounds like a horrible experience.

Hope you get through this soon...sounds like a horrible experience.

They gave me some good drugs this time, no way I would pass an FAA drug test now.

this needs to be said. Party in the freakin USA. I heard it at an AHL game, the BPT sound tigers I will never go to their games again, horrible food

EDIT: Your Welcome, Fieldofdreams. Last night I was forced to check the internet on my PSP 1000 system, and now I have my desktop, so sorry for disappointing you, but what did you think would happen with Obama following Bush in the White House? Check the signature.

Edited by ndlancer95

So mlb.com ran a special last week, 25-50% off on jackets. I buy the nice authentic yankees road jacket. UPS says it's coming today, I go downstairs to get the box. Hmmm it seems a little light. I open the box, it's a Detroit Lions hat. I will say that they were great on the phone but boy, talk about two different things.

So mlb.com ran a special last week, 25-50% off on jackets. I buy the nice authentic yankees road jacket. UPS says it's coming today, I go downstairs to get the box. Hmmm it seems a little light. I open the box, it's a Detroit Lions hat. I will say that they were great on the phone but boy, talk about two different things.

wow. thats one for the record books. But a lions hat is WAY better than a yankkes jacket, just saying. :P

wow. thats one for the record books. But a lions hat is WAY better than a yankkes jacket, just saying. :P

Eh..being a Phillies fan, and a football fan, I'd say both were pretty crappy selections. :lol:

Venting related....my sister just went 9 kills and 22 deaths on my COD name........

Edited by EBondo

Ok, I know that TV schedules are made up before the start of the season, but is there anyone out there that actually believed that a Toronto - Buffalo game would be a better game than a Penguin - Ranger game, even over the summer?

Venting related....my sister just went 9 kills and 22 deaths on my COD name........

Looks like your sister just might be better than me some nights...LOL

HS tryouts tonight. It figures the dumbass at the local rink, not my normal LHS, forgets to change the sharpening wheels and I end up with a goalie cut to skate suicides and 1 on 1's on. thanks alot fergusons center ice sports in bpt CT